who the fuck is bill o'reilly???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the fuck is bill o'reilly???

maybe im just not up on current events... ve heard the name before but i dont know anything about him.

although im asking cause ive been listening to the new ludacris album and he mentions bill o'reilly again. he talked about him a few times in his last album... and again now... whats luda's obsession with mr. o'reilly???

any of you hiphop heads know whats goin on?

bill oreilly is a dude on fox news channel
    he called ludacris an idiot and then ludacris got kicked out of his pepsi sponsoring deal and it pissed him off... I think thats what happened i don't remember for sure

his webpage

Comment

ahhh i heard about this a while ago. Basically what happened was ludacris use to do pepsi comericials, but myr o reilly believes that ludacris is a bad man who promotes hoes and shit in his music/ music videos and told pepsi to stop having him in their comericals. So they did and obviously ludacris didnt like that.

Comment

Yeah they told it like I know it. O'reilly is a right wing fathead on fox news. He denounced Luda, and for that (not just for that, but that had the most effect) they dropped sponsership. Luda is already rich but this would have made him richer. BTW, how is the new Ludacris album? All I have is 'Word of Mouf', but it's a good album. I just got eminems new album, it's tight.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

ah, got it... thanks all. and its pretty good, although from what i remember, his last album was better.

if you wanna hear a track click on the link in my sig. its not really the best song, but its funny cause he samples the austin powers beat.

Comment

I absolutely hate Bill O'Rielly.
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Bill O'Reilly is an absolute fucking asshat. Few words can describe him better than sir Maddox: READ

He also had phone sex with his secretary or something a few weeks ago. Howard Stern also hates this clown. He truly is a blubbering vagina.

but here's a guy who loves him alot. Wait, haha, silly me. He's so conceited, he loves himself:

Comment

Thats.....pretty accurate hehe. Maddox was going over the line of just whining through some of that rant, though. Not to say I like O'reilly. I abhor him and people like him, I'm just trying to be 'fair and balanced'.......oh.....in the name of buddah what have I done?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Re: who the fuck is bill o'reilly???

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                  maybe im just not up on current events... ve heard the name before but i dont know anything about him.

although im asking cause ive been listening to the new ludacris album and he mentions bill o'reilly again. he talked about him a few times in his last album... and again now... whats luda's obsession with mr. o'reilly???

any of you hiphop heads know whats goin on?
                  dude...have you been living in a cave in afganistan?

im a deep hip hop head, and i know exactly who he is, n even watch his show sometimes, and even know he jus settled for millions about a sexual harrasment scandle with an employee of his...

seriously, put down the ludacris album, and go out side n pick up a paper

or at least listen to it it in the background, while watching some NEWS on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                    [Bbut myr o reilly believes that ludacris is a bad man who promotes hoes and shit in his music/ music videos[/B]

he does talk about hoes.. i mean look at his one song .. "you's a hoe.." haha.

bill is an asshat, yes indeed.
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                    X