im 30,000 ft up goodbye usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im 30,000 ft up goodbye usa

sup yall i found a job .. im on my acer netbook from 30,000 ft up.. when did they start offering fucking wifi on airplanes.. lolz.. .take it easy people...

awesome cruising on a plane playing on cb7tuner
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
      awesome cruising on a plane playing on cb7tuner
      technology is sick..

Comment

So thats it? Youre just leaving and not coming back?? That explains why you came back for a few weeks.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          So thats it? Youre just leaving and not coming back?? That explains why you came back for a few weeks.
          hahah try a month or two

Comment

Really? Wifi on airplains! NICE! Eurpoe here I come!

Comment

Times flies...sorry.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

well jetblue has had a plane with wifi that was sponsored by yahoo and blackberry but it never made it to the rest of the fleet for some reason, most likely due to the economy.

I know Delta offers it but its not free...i mean i know how hard it is to stay afloat in that industry but i wish one thing was free lol.

Comment

Southwest is also installing WiFi on their airplanes. They are in the trial phase right now to see how it is working and to make sure it is a good system when they implement it system wide. I don't think it will be free either. It is also possible Frontier has it.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i paid 5.95... everyone always talking about there doing this or that on there facebook i think i was the first one with a 30,000 up status.. so i felt it was worth it....

i didnt have wifi over the atlantic tho hopefully they offer that on their international flights or the next one im on

the speed was blazing tho....

you will know you have wifi on a delta flight cuz they have the sticker before you walk onto the airplane

im in dubai btw... not everyone here drives a ferrari or a porchse.. i remember somebody posted pics of dubai and my impression was everyone drove a lambo.. im only here for a day... later peeps i gotta keep my mind sharp overseas..

Comment

Originally posted by 93exaesthetic View Post
                      not Everyone Here Drives A Ferrari Or A Porchse..
                      Lies

Underground.Society
                      Originally posted by Deevergote
                      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Nice! What about power though?? My laptop will only last about 2 hours on wifi before the power runs out.

Comment

A lot of planes now have power points for each seat or row. Sometimes you have to have an adaptor to jack into their power receptacles though At least, that's how it used to be.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                            Nice! What about power though?? My laptop will only last about 2 hours on wifi before the power runs out.
                            http://www.aspireoneuser.com/forum/v...p?f=87&t=15568

i got the acer aspire one za3 11 inch screen / full keyboard i had to tweak it and throw a gig of ram in it...still undecided if im gonna run linux on it... it lasts a long time i would guess i have 3.5 hour + battery life using wifi of and on..supposedly i get 8 hours of "normal" use all times im guessing that is an exagerated time

laters.

Comment

what do you do any way?

Comment

Working...
                              X