Neighbor problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbor problems

Ok so heres how it goes. There is a 10 kid in my cul de sac that rides his bicycle and will come up and talk to me and tell me about all the stuff he watches on tv and shows me how to ride one of those crooked 2 wheeled skate board things. Never had a problem with the kid and I would occupy him because the poor kid has nobody else to talk to about shit and nobody else to play with. Well one day my friend has his snake over here and I called John (the little kid) to come look at the snake eating a rat. Ya know I thought that would teach him a little bit about the wild and how snakes ate. Well like a bat out of hell his mom (who I have never met before much less even seen) busts ass into my yard yelling and screaming at me and the little kid. Well confused as hell I asked the lady what I did wrong and she starts yelling at me some more about how the kid isnt allowed on my property any more. Now I have met the dad before and me and him are cool as shit and he assists me when I have a problem with small engines and lawn mowers. Well I figured the lady was on the rag or suffering menopause so I thought nothing of it and hoped she would see me and apologize for her actions. Well 3 weeks later which was yesterday she comes and whacks on my door and bitches about my friends car thats parked out on the street. The car is parked on my side of the property on the street on the curb. The back bumper MIGHT be about 6 inches past my property onto her property. She is bitching because her "clients" cant pick up lawn mowers because my friends car is always in the way. I told her to just fuck off and leave me alone. 20 minutes later the cops show up. They knock on my door and ask me what the problem is. I basically told the cop that the lady is crazy and needs a damn pill for her attitude. Now the car hasnt been moved since the cop came over. Well the cop says the car is on my property and I gave permission for it to be there so it was LEGAL. She goes to raising hell and the cop basically tells her I dont fucking care and go back the in the house. Well I leave and go get a no trespassing sign so she will leave me alone. Well she has been raising hell at me every since that bullshit happened and I am tired of it. I know its immature but I need a way to get her to shut her fucking trap and get the hell over it. Anybody have an idea to get back at her LEGALLY? I hate to do this but I am tired of it.

someone check the legality of arson.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

You can file complaints against her to the police, that's about it.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

is she your next door neighbor? or one a few doors down? if its your nextdoor, i would try as best as you can to be friends...i mean you do have to live with it. And I bet neither of you are moving anywhere soon...so just try to be polite about it. Or is it too late for apologies and crap?

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

give her some deyack.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

You can get her for disorderly conduct
            NEW PSN
            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
            RIP

Comment

PIITB and tell her every time she bitches you'll do it again.

At the very least you'll get plenty of ass.
              \

Comment

Sorry guys...I havent replied. But I will not be nice to this lady. I already tried and it wont work. Shes one of those bitches you dont convert to being nice. Im going to set a manikin right in front of her window that faces my house and give her the birdy fingeR!

Comment

Working...
                X