yeah so GUESS WHAT FUCK YOU ALL I WAS RIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah so GUESS WHAT FUCK YOU ALL I WAS RIGHT

since being molested at age 8 - 12 by a black guy ( UH OH THAT MEANS IM RACIST I SAID BLACK NOW) and then getting beaten by a group of BLACK GUYS at a gas station for NO REASON except that i was WHITE and they were BLACK SUPREMIST.

AND THEN I GET THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF ME AND THEN KIDNAPPED BY A BUNCH OF PUERTO RICANS AND HELD HOSTAGE/

I went to a psychotherapist and guess what

IM SUFFERING FROM PTSD

post traumatic stress disorder.

I've been suffering from PTSD ON AND OFF my whole LIFE.

First being molested by a black guy from our church, that brought about PTSD, then flipping a car, then getting robbed in NY that brought about PTSD, then getting beat by a black supremacy group. That brought about PTSD, then being kidnapped and held hostage by PR's

THAT BROUGHT ABOUT PTSD! yeah so i guess that makes me a RACIST Because after ALL THAT.... IM FUCKING GOING TO KENYA AFRICA!!! TO SERVE CHRIST THE LORD NONE THE FUCKING LESS!!!!

SO TELL ME FUCKERS, WHeN EVeRY OTHER RACe tries TO FUCKING KILL YOU, and then I GO AND SERVE THAT SAME RACE, and be Friends WITH LOCAL CB7 People of OTHER RACES. How IN THE FLYING FuCK Does that make me RACIST>????????????????????????????

OHHH I FORGOT TO MENTION

I TALKED TO THE SURGEON IN CALIFORNIA, there are only a HANDFUL of thoracic back doctors in the world, and sent him my MRI's and guess what I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, the doctors here were so dumb, I FIGURED IT OUT! and they didn't

the thoracic region of the back doesn't move, therefore doesnt GO BAD. therefore doesn't need to be fixed, therefore isn't taught, because it doesnt make Money!

So this doc in California told me I was right, and that I have been suffering in horrible pain and that the other doctors don't know what they are looking at when they look at the thoracic region because it isn't studied and known to "not go bad ever". And that Im a trooper.

MY psychotherapist told me im the strongest person shes ever met, after telling her my whole life story about my sever alcoholic parents and not telling my parents about being molested because it would just do more harm to them which is unneeded, even though it FUCKED the way I grew up.

I was fine when I was young, then my parents saw me acting all crazy after i got molested. I couldn't tell them, so I lived with them thinking I'm just a deviant or bad person, or a fuck up, not someone who is psychologically fucked.

SO WHERE IN THIS FUCKING STATEMENT AM I A GOD DAMN RACIST?

I WAS RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

I WAS RIGHT HAHAHAHAHHA

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

THE DOCTORS HERE WERE ALL WRONG. ONCE I GET FIXED, MY 142 IQ will BE ABLE to be put to use 100% without any emotional or psychological or physical detriments in the way.

Im going to have the sickest Cb7, and the sickest EVERYTHING.

Im going to become a doctor, and whatever else I want to be.

BECAUSE IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU, AND NOW I HAVE MY GOD DAMN PROOF!
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 06-28-2009, 09:56 AM.
    ]

I LOVE MOST OF YoU guys SO DONT THINK IM talking ABOUT YOU!!! just the asshole who called me racist and a pussy.

AND YEAH, IM right, and I DO WANT A FUCKIN COOKIE!
    ]

Comment

Hope everything works out for u, and that they don't have easy internet access in Kenya

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        Hope everything works out for u, and that they don't have easy internet access in Kenya
        I couldn't of said it better myself. Good luck dude.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          lol I know, Im getting the Panasonic dv3 or dv2, its like a netbook except a decked out netbook or a small ultraportable both with ATI graphics and Dual core 1.6 - 2.4 and up to 4GB ram.

I might get that verizon anywhere you go internet package when i get my DV3 so i can have an ultraportable laptop/netbook that is for gaming and HD movies and last a long time and is small enough to bring anywhere. dv2 is 12.2 inches, and dv3 is 13.3 they start from 650 to 900 bucks for the top of the line, im planning on spending about 750 on mine and probably opting to get the dv3.
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
            I couldn't of said it better myself. Good luck dude.
            THANK YOU!
            ]

Comment

Dave, this thread is disrespectful to CB7tuner.com. I'm not going to read this thread till you cut the caps and bull shit. After all of the help members have given you, this is yet another slap in the face. Good work. I'm half tempted to delete this thread all together.

You're not going to Kenya. You dont know who Jesus Christ is. PTSD my asshole (yes, I've been assaulted).

Tune the fuck back into reality for once in your god damn life.
              My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Was it MJ that touched you?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  not cool....

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                    IM FUCKING GOING TO KENYA AFRICA!!! TO SERVE CHRIST THE LORD NONE THE FUCKING LESS!!!!
                    lol

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      LMAO ... why am I not surprised at this comment.

Dave ... you should just come hang out and have a few beers !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I lol I know right. hes kept to himself for years

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

this some stupid ass internet meme or are you serious? you have what i'd call "woman syndrome", meaning that you are just out there looking for something to be wrong with you. we've all been molested by puerto ricans and held hostage by black guys, you learn to just get over it. my white neighbor wanted to hit this shit too but he wasn't strong enough to break in before my mom beat his ass
                          ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Uhh, if you're going to serve the Lord why are you dropping F bombs in the same sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan View Post
                              Uhh, if you're going to serve the Lord why are you dropping F bombs in the same sentence?
                              because christians just make up rules as they go. it's ok, you can do that.
                              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
                              X