Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformers who's going tonight at midnight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers who's going tonight at midnight?

i bought my tickets at 9 this morning looks like everyone is selling out so get your tickets soon people. this is going to be a badass movie i cant fucking wait!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

I was considering it since I don't have to be at work tomorrow until 2pm, but I HATE crowded movie theaters.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      I was considering it since I don't have to be at work tomorrow until 2pm, but I HATE crowded movie theaters.
      me too, but no big deal im getting there at least an hour early. get a desent seat and i will be somefriends so no rubbing bows with the creepy guy next to you. lol

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I can wait until the hype is over and I can go watch it in peace. I hate having 30 thousand people around me when I'm watching a movie.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
          I can wait until the hype is over and I can go watch it in peace. I hate having 30 thousand people around me when I'm watching a movie.
          x2

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

fango is your friend

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
              fandango is your friend
              Spamdango?

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Im not the least bit interested.

I mean, cars are badass, but i was never intrigued but the whole car-turns-into-machine idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                  Im not the least bit interested.

I mean, cars are badass, but i was never intrigued but the whole car-turns-into-machine idea.

You're talking crazy. You should seek professional help.

Next thing you know, you're going to start saying things like, "lightsabers are lame. How can you kill someone with light? Oh, and Jedis are stupid."

Comment

I'm just curious to see what kind of sexy outfits toe-thumbs is gonna be in lol, but i'll prob just wait and catch it online

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                    Frost White Member 13
                    My Ride
                    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I hate eveyone who goes and watch those midnight showings. Because im the one who has to stay 4 hours past my normal shift so I can clean the damb thetere(S) over again. And I have to put up with pos customers who bitch because we haven't let them in to a 12:00 showing while the previous movie is still playing in that theatre. / RANT I hate you people LOL

We hav alrady sold out our 6 biggest theatres =( and are predicting selling out at least 4 more...

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                        I agree. Anytime I go to a crowded movie, I sit at the very top of the theater (nobody kicking my chair) and I bring enough friends to have them surrounding me. I hate sitting next to the lady with bingo wings that takes up all of the armrest.

LMAO @ Toe-thumbs

Ralphie...how can you call yourself a man in his 20s and NOT like Transformers? You're 3 years younger than me, so you're certainly not too young to have been around for the cartoon...
                        That's it... the next time you come down, you're bringing your Barbie collection, so we can burn it.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                          You're talking crazy. You should seek professional help.

Next thing you know, you're going to start saying things like, "lightsabers are lame. How can you kill someone with light? Oh, and Jedis are stupid."
                          No sir.

Star Wars > Life itself.

You cannot begin to compare Star Wars to Transformers.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                            Ralphie...how can you call yourself a man in his 20s and NOT like Transformers? You're 3 years younger than me, so you're certainly not too young to have been around for the cartoon...
                            That's it... the next time you come down, you're bringing your Barbie collection, so we can burn it.

LMFAO.

Yea i remember the cartoon, and ive watched it when i was little. I don't know, i mean i don't think its stupid or a waste. I see the coolness about it, but it never interested me.

I was more of a Thundercats fan at that time i believe. And i also started trying to sneek horror movies around that time too, but my parents wouldn't let me lol. I had to try with the babysitter.

Comment

I would go watch the Nightmare on Elm Street movies at my friend's house.

Thundercats were cool, aside from the spandex. Can't go wrong with curvy cat chicks though!

Comment

Working...
                              X