warrant for my arrest / served in 6 min'z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warrant for my arrest / served in 6 min'z

... my court was at 8 ... i showed up at 8:02.... i sat for like 5 minutes... cop walks up to me.. has me sit in the jury booth... n pulls out the handcuffs... im like wtf !!! he says you werent in here at 8... tells me the judge put a warrant out for my arrest.... lawyer comes in hour later... is like wtf happened.. explained teh long line into courthouse..... judge puts a 500 dollar bail on me... lucky i got some funds but didnt need em... lawyer gets me out the cuffs n the bail dropped....

cliffs: showed up two minutes late... got warrant out for my arrest at 8:01... arrested at 8:07... have money for a good lawyer.

moral of the story... be on fucking time bitches.

the end.

What was the initial reason for being in Court????????????????????????
    RETIRED...

Comment

That's seriously fucked up. Hell i've been to court more than a few times and people were late all day long. They would call their name, nobody answered, then go on to the next person. The only problem would be you would have to sit in the court room until they worked you back into line. There wasn't ever any warrants though unless you had skipped court a few times and they were tired of dealing with you. Hell you could come in after lunch time instead of waking up early and you would just end up being last in line.

Comment

doing flips off stairs... landing on skateboards.. then making a sig out of it

thats too long of a story but basically got into a fight....

ill save the story for another day.. ill go into detail when im found not guilty... its a pretty fucking crazy story what happened to me.. tho...
        Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-22-2009, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
          doing flips off stairs... landing on skateboards.. then making a sig out of it

thats too long of a story but basically got into a fight....

Hmm, I see. Was the fight worth it?
          RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
            moral of the story... Don't do dumb shit to end up in court.
            Fixed!

j/k. but i bet that shit sucked.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
              Hmm, I see. Was the fight worth it?
              yes!
              Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
              Fixed!

j/k. but i bet that shit sucked.
              my first reaction was to say FUCK you but this an internet forum...n like TI said you dont know me...

i call it a learning experience

i felt bad for the guy next to me.. he didnt have a lawyer... had to ride public transportation in...

the judge was like the guy next to you came 2 minutes late referring to me... you came in 1 hour n 30 minutes late.. the judge didnt drop his $500 dollar bond... he had to give his cousin money to catch the bus back home...
              im learning all you need in america in this legal system is money for a lawyer...look at OJ simpson he killed his wife n got off..

Comment

id let them take me to jail, free lunch bitches!
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeaa i was in court tonight too lol but to help out a friend. We got the charge dropped from Disorderly Conduct to Underage consumption of alcohol. $283 Fine bucks or something, but thats it

Comment

you should read Dostoevsky's novel "Crime and Punishment"
                    ]

Comment

Looks like a few of us were in court today, lol. I was too. Except I wasn't late because I was already detained.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        Looks like a few of us were in court today, lol. I was too. Except I wasn't late because I was already detained.
                        damn wtf you do?

yo dude, I want to hang out with the cb7 crowd again, ive been depressed and shit. I need to just go and fucking have some fun.
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                          damn wtf you do?

yo dude, I want to hang out with the cb7 crowd again, ive been depressed and shit. I need to just go and fucking have some fun.
                          then attend the meets man

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                            damn wtf you do?

I'm no longer in FL.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

wait, you're not turbo dave

i are surprised

Comment

Working...
                              X