Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was baker acted again! 30k words: i guess you call this a BOOK

i would have to post 4 times for the size of this

i wrote a fucking book about more crazy shit, i was stuck in a mental institute again for 3 days.

it covers alot. i think youll enjoy it.

i would post here put its 30 thousand words.

heres the link to my live journal

http://smallpox33.livejournal.com/

]

wow man. you need to commit all that concentration (the kind it had to take and type all that) and out it towards some life goals. start small and work your way up to bigger things and you could be an honest, contributive member of society in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
      wow man. you need to commit all that concentration (the kind it had to take and type all that) and out it towards some life goals. start small and work your way up to bigger things and you could be an honest, contributive member of society in no time.
      that's the plan
      ]

Comment

im NOT reading that shiyt unless it got pics off ass and tits, real talk. Send me an autograohed copy tho
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          im NOT reading that shiyt unless it got pics off ass and tits, real talk. Send me an autograohed copy tho
          ROFLCOPTER......awesome.

but seriously dave, start getting shit done. "Do work son" style. you'll get a lot more positive feedback from a bunch of completed small goals thread.

maybe you should grab the record for the worlds largest (insert food type) and then have a " dave's world record (insert food type) dine out" thread.

Comment

what the fuck is baker acted?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
              what the fuck is baker acted?
              in your state or whatever it might be different

its like getting arrested but for the mentally insane and instead of jail you go to a padded room HAHAHA
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                in your state or whatever it might be different

its like getting arrested but for the mentally insane and instead of jail you go to a padded room HAHAHA
                He doesn't have a state, he has a province as he is located in Canada.

Baker act as defined by Wikipedia-

The Florida Mental Health Act of 1971 is commonly known as the "Baker Act" in Florida. It was originally enacted, at least in part, because of widespread instances of elder abuse, in which one or more family members would have another family member committed in order to gain control over their estate prior to their death. Once committed, it was difficult for many of the patients to obtain representation, and they became warehoused until their death. The Florida State Hospital at Chattahoochee, Florida was notorious for housing many such patients.

The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person

* a) has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act) and
                * b) is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful (as defined in the Baker Act).

Comment

**** or accord warrior says "ENOUGH!"

Comment

why is i.b.t.l put in asterisks???? ^ ****

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                      why is i.b.t.l put in asterisks???? ^ ****
                      I think because that group of dudes were going around looking for threads to write it in and Deev had enough and added it to the block list.

Kids

Comment

i read 1/2 ill bookmark n finish later....

kinda reminds me of jacobs ladder or fighting the coke badger

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                          I think because that group of dudes were going around looking for threads to write it in and Deev had enough and added it to the block list.

Kids
                          deeve thinks is disrespectful because your not a mod but your saying that the thread is going to be locked. and this board isnt a democracy
                          ]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                            deeve thinks is disrespectful because your not a mod but your saying that the thread is going to be locked. and this board isnt a democracy
                            You have to admit... the boy pays attention

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              You have to admit... the boy pays attention
                              Ya ill give him that.

Comment

Working...
                              X