"V-6 prelude engine" FS on Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starchland View Post
    Not all that funny. Borderline fucking retarded spreading false information, joke or not. You know how you react when people ask stupid questions? Like can i put a civic type r motor in my accord stupid.. People like that are gonna read this thread until they see "yes v6 preludes exist" and take it as fact. Theyll mention it to other uneducated people and soon enough people will start looking for v6 preludes, asking around and getting ridiculed for asking such "stupid questions." Next time you read a post and think "who the fuck would ask that?" blame yourself for their stupidity.

Im bored.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Yeah, I went to test drive a CL-S, and the salesman didn't even know what engine it had... I bought a Grand Prix instead. Staff SHOULD know a certian amount... I wouldn't want anyone that's never gotten their hands dirty on my staff... but I don't need experts.

Otherwise, I'd have d112crzy running the joint...

And Starchland, you have over 4,000 posts... don't you know that to a noob, that's as good as the word of God?

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
        Not all that funny. Borderline fucking retarded spreading false information, joke or not. You know how you react when people ask stupid questions? Like can i put a civic type r motor in my accord stupid.. People like that are gonna read this thread until they see "yes v6 preludes exist" and take it as fact. Theyll mention it to other uneducated people and soon enough people will start looking for v6 preludes, asking around and getting ridiculed for asking such "stupid questions." Next time you read a post and think "who the fuck would ask that?" blame yourself for their stupidity.

Im bored.
        welcome to the internet.

and JoshM has one. and it was implied at the beginning of the thread that it doesnt exist. You thought I was serious. and if people are stupid enough to beleive everything they read, well then more H22s for us all...so we should be grateful.
        Last edited by starchland; 06-18-2009, 07:47 PM.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

welcome to the internet.
          No.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

And Starchland, you have over 4,000 posts... don't you know that to a noob, that's as good as the word of God?
            yeah but its not in the beginners section!!!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Yeah, they'll read it here, then post 30 posts in the beginners section asking about the Prelude V6 swap!

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                ok
                wow
                first of all, one of them isnt even a mod. "contributing member"
                second of all, the other one is like half a mod, cause hes a regional mod.
                third, being a mod has nothing to do with your intelligence of EDM motors.
                and fourth, you are a moron.

Comment

^ wow adding fuel to the fire.. how did i end up posting in this thread.. wtf over. <logs off internet>

Comment

Yeah, I went to test drive a CL-S, and the salesman didn't even know what engine it had... I bought a Grand Prix instead. Staff SHOULD know a certian amount... I wouldn't want anyone that's never gotten their hands dirty on my staff... but I don't need experts.

Otherwise, I'd have d112crzy running the joint...

You just let me know when you want to sell the site.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yeah, they'll read it here, then post 30 posts in the beginners section asking about the Prelude V6 swap!
                      It just happened.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So wait..the Prelude had a V6?!

Just like the 94-97 accord V6?!

This is great news!

Comment

and JoshM has one.
                          Not anymore. I now have a second one thanks to the Craigslist ad.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                            So wait..the Prelude had a V6?!

Just like the 94-97 accord V6?!

This is great news!
                            2 versions actually. One gas version, and one turbo diesel version.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              2 versions actually. One gas version, and one turbo diesel version.
                              DAMN IT! I wanted the uber rare turbo diesel v6 prelude motor

Comment

na v6 and tdi v6

awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X