just ordered a 24 case of crunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just ordered a 24 case of crunk

shit is goooooood... i needed something to help me im studying for a certification.

http://store.crunkenergydrink.com/En...oz-p/crk45.htm

I've never had Crunk, I wish they still had Rockstar 21, shit was amazing

Comment

Rockstar Roasted FTW.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

never heard of it but i'll have to see if my local supplier can get ahold of it.

so it's an all natural energy booster huh?

can't seem to find out if theres guarana in it or not..

Comment

rockstar punch ftw

Comment

i am an energy drink connoisseur and as far as overall caffiene stimulation and flavor this is the best ive ever had.. i found it one day in georgia at a gas station you can get them anywhere there... they are hard to come by in other states.... funny you may laugh but this is lil -jons energy drink the rapper ... but trust me its good stuff.. the pomegranite is the best flavor... the yellow and purple can suck.. they used to make them the size of the orginal red bull can but make them 24 ounces now..i miss the old 8oz cans but oh well.

Comment

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! OKKKAYYYYYYYYY!

I like it every once in a while. Had the citrus flavor last week, I liked it. I usually go for Monster or Full Throttle flavors.

Comment

NOS owns! all!! lol.. cus after ur done u can pretend to pour some into ur gass tank and look at all the ricers look at you and say. .. "hey that's a good idea!"
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post

can't seem to find out if theres guarana in it or not..
                  Why? Guarana is effectively caffeine. Are you allergic to it? Guarana has about twice the amount of caffeine found in coffee beans.

Comment

I don't drink that piss. So bad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                      NOS owns! all!! lol.. cus after ur done u can pretend to pour some into ur gass tank and look at all the ricers look at you and say. .. "hey that's a good idea!"
                      x2 I love NOS All three of them are good, fruit punch might have to be the best. I wish I could find a Sobe Gold Karet, those are a damn good drink.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

ingredients in crunk / can

Active Ingredients *Per can, not per serving:
                        Crunk Energy drink starts off with a reasonable 100mg of caffeine, reinforced with Inositol, Green Tea Leaf, Damiana (reputed to help with energy, emphysema, low estrogen, frigidity, hot flashes, impotency, infertility, menopause, Parkinson's disease, PMS, inflammation of prostate, Lou Gehrig's disease, and more dealing with reproductive organs in both males and females.) 1, L-Carnitine, Licorice (not sure if this is supposed to have any other medicinal/herbal value other than as an expectorant, and to stop anal leakage), Guarana, L-Tyrosine, Horny Goat Weed (a.k.a. Barrenwort, Bishop's Hat, Fairy Wings, or Yin Yang Huo. Essentially notable for having aphrodisiac qualities), N Acetyl L-Cysteine, Ginko Biloba, Panax Ginseng, Grape Seed Extract, Skull Cap (after some research, I found too many species of plant going by this name to determine which is used in Crunk, and what purpose it serves), White Willow (used to remedy aches and fevers), Ashwaganda (provide strength and help the body resist disease), Milk Thistle (promotes liver health). On top of all that, we've still got vitamins to cover (amount/USRDA): Vitamin C 30mg/50%, E 7.5iu/25%, B1 375mcg/25%, B2 1.7mg/100%, B3 20mg/100%, B6 2mg/100%, B12 6mcg/100%, B5 10mg/100%, Calcium 50mg/5%, Magnesium 12mg/4%, Selenium 5mcg/5%.

source: http://www.screamingenergy.com/energy_drink_173.php

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                          to stop anal leakage

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

they taste the best when they are ice cold.. if they are slightly cold or warm.. bleh.. but for some reason they are suuuper delicious when you drink them cold... ok im done posting on this matter.. good stuff.. gotta run. like i said the red can taste the best the purple n yellow cans are blah.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                              they taste the best when they are ice cold.. if they are slightly cold or warm.. bleh.. but for some reason they are suuuper delicious when you drink them cold... ok im done posting on this matter.. good stuff.. gotta run. like i said the red can taste the best the purple n yellow cans are blah.
                              Thats with all energy drinks, and beer, or just about any drink of that matter.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                              "The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
                              X