• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06-07-2009, 04:03 PM #37
    turboteg90
    pm for noodz
    My Garage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

either way heres a pic of you

Comment

awe...why so serious?
      ____

Comment

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2584293
        haha those guys are assholes on ht.. lolz

Comment

I love browsing GDD on HT.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

my girlfriend is 4'8" and she can drive my car which is a stick, even tho her seat is like two inches away! lol but man i don't think that guy is that short tho? looks like my hight maybe slightly shorter. i'm 5'6"
            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
              http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2584293
              haha those guys are assholes on ht.. lolz
              Correction, those guys in GDD and Type-R are assholes

Originally posted by Maple50175
              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I'm a GDD regular :]

Comment

Well, if we use a little bit of non-existent Honda-Tech brain power, we would probably recognize that the car is stock ride height.

We could then logically deduce that the stock height specs might be listed somewhere.

Then, upon further research, we would see that a stock ride height Honda Civic from this generation stands 54.1" tall, which would certainly preclude the person in the pic from being 55" tall. More likely, based on a proportion, he would probably be 67-70" tall, which would put him between 5'7" and 5'10".

I am 6' even and based on how I have to reach to wash the roof on one of those, I would assume him to be approximately 5'8" to 5'9" or about average for a human male.

It truely amazes me that someone could think up some elaborate measuring scheme such as this one without thinking of something as simple as getting a rough height measurement on the car. Even if he lowered it 2-3", which is plainly obvious by the wheel well gap that he didn't, there is STILL no way he could be 55" tall.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Elementary my dear, Watson!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                      Well, if we use a little bit of non-existent Honda-Tech brain power, we would probably recognize that the car is stock ride height.

We could then logically deduce that the stock height specs might be listed somewhere.

Then, upon further research, we would see that a stock ride height Honda Civic from this generation stands 54.1" tall, which would certainly preclude the person in the pic from being 55" tall. More likely, based on a proportion, he would probably be 67-70" tall, which would put him between 5'7" and 5'10".

I am 6' even and based on how I have to reach to wash the roof on one of those, I would assume him to be approximately 5'8" to 5'9" or about average for a human male.

It truely amazes me that someone could think up some elaborate measuring scheme such as this one without thinking of something as simple as getting a rough height measurement on the car. Even if he lowered it 2-3", which is plainly obvious by the wheel well gap that he didn't, there is STILL no way he could be 55" tall.

buzz kill

just joking.

Comment

Im with Deev.

He looks a good bit taller than his car.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

So, explain how he got his shoes on backward. Hehe..

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                            So, explain how he got his shoes on backward. Hehe..
                            He's so very tall that the reach to his feet is quite a task... He accidentally put his shoes on backward and didn't want to make the trip back down there to correct it!

Comment

Quick! Someone go out and measure the height of a civic! That'll at least give us a good idea on how close that scale is.

Seriously. Someone go do it. I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                buzz kill

just joking.
                                LOL! Sorry.
                                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X