Moral of story? <epic lulz>

Don't take a picture next to your car if you're short :P

The internets will find out!

origin

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2584293

Originally posted by IP Racing
    cliffs.
    went to exhaust shop asked for quiet exhaust
    3 hours later sounds like open header (super loud)
    puts up new exhaust after a few words(not bad)
    get it bacck and its raspier than danny bonaduces voice.
    should I have them fix it for a third time or simply ask for my money back and take it to another shop?
    I want the second option
    .but really my car is not riced out I just hate having a super quiet car and decided bolt ons would make me happy .. plus If I was a ricer I would want a loud raspy exhaust which im going towards the complete
    Last edited by ikayto; 06-09-2009, 04:37 AM.

he's bowed up fool...be carefull
    ____

Comment

Also looks like he hasn't figured out how to put his shoes on the correct feet.

Comment

lolz

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

you know...I feel bad cause we all look down on him
          ____

Comment

haha

Comment

There's no way he's THAT short! He's leaning... 4'10 is a legal "little person", and I'm not sure even someone of that height can drive. 4'7 would almost certainly not be able to operate a vehicle!

Comment

That scale is not even close to being accurate. The man in the picture is probably around 5' 10".

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The initial measurement, which I assume to be his 14" wheels (which I would've guessed are 15") are in the foreground. If the measurement was taken on the back wheel, the dude would be 7'9!

Comment

His built will put him at 5'5" - 5' 8" max. He is not that short, i highly doubt but he not 5' 10". My cousin had the same civic and he has the same built as this guy and looks to be a similar height, my cousin 5' 7"
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      The initial measurement, which I assume to be his 14" wheels (which I would've guessed are 15") are in the foreground. If the measurement was taken on the back wheel, the dude would be 7'9!
                      The problem is, the scale is drawn at an angle to the horizon, so the farther up and to the left it is in the picture, the taller an object would appear and the farther down and to the right, the shorter it would appear.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

A little geometry could find the guy's actual height.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          His built will put him at 5'5" - 5' 8" max. He is not that short, i highly doubt but he not 5' 10". My cousin had the same civic and he has the same built as this guy and looks to be a similar height, my cousin 5' 7"
                          Yeah, he's not a big dude. I agree with your estimates. He's not a midget, but I'm definitely taller than he is at 5'11 (I might actually be 6'0... not sure)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                            A little geometry could find the guy's actual height.
                            Geometry? Ehhh......yeah, you go ahead.

I no liek teh gemotry.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmTheNight View Post
                              I no liek teh gemotry.
                              BOW BEFORE YOUR ALL MIGHTY MASTER

Comment

Working...
                              X