X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hangover

Game over!

Lights Out!

Best Movie of the summer! Yeah I said it! Transformers? Terminator? UP??? Yeah, fuck all that, you're not going to find a better movie this summer if it hit you on the head. Go out and see this movie NOW!

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Im going to see it by myself tomorrow, i think its gonna be good too.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

is it online?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

yo i'm going out tomorrow night to watch it with dean and my other boys.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          yo i'm going out tomorrow night to watch it with dean and my other boys.
          no, u cant come
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            is it online?
            wtf? go pay for that shit bitch.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

This is the kind of movie that's 10x better in threaters. Being with a bunch of other random ass people to laugh with is worth the cost of going out and seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                wtf? go pay for that shit bitch.
                yeah seriously..... WTF man. If you don't pay then the cost of tickets will go up
                because theaters will have to pay more for the movies because the producers
                will have to pay more to have it made because actors won't get paid as much
                after a movie because the company that paid for the movie to be made isn't
                making any money. Not to mention the acting itself will get worse because
                they'll all be pissed and not do their best to act thus making more movies bad
                thus bringing the industry down more until this spiral hits the ground.

Do you get what im saying?

OH! and yeah, that movie was fucking AMAZING......... and the credits topped the whole thing off.

Comment

haha some of those pics at the end i didnt want to see

PSN: DJ-dlatino
                  My ride
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Carrot Top sent me over the edge. I freaking lost it, lol

Comment

By far one of the best I've seen this year, Seen in last night.

Comment

Saw it yesterday afternoon. I haven't laughed that much in a theater for a long time...great flick

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                          yeah seriously..... WTF man. If you don't pay then the cost of tickets will go up
                          because theaters will have to pay more for the movies because the producers
                          will have to pay more to have it made because actors won't get paid as much
                          after a movie because the company that paid for the movie to be made isn't
                          making any money. Not to mention the acting itself will get worse because
                          they'll all be pissed and not do their best to act thus making more movies bad
                          thus bringing the industry down more until this spiral hits the ground.

Do you get what im saying?

OH! and yeah, that movie was fucking AMAZING......... and the credits topped the whole thing off.
                          Yes, because I should feel sorry for a bunch of overpaid, underworked pompous assholes who sit there and bitch about rich people, when they are themselves rich, and then tell me that I make too much money and should give it away to other people who need it more than I do.

As much as I am morally against stealing, Hollywood is one group that should be bitten by their own rhetoric and stupidity.

Having said that, I plan to see this movie in the near future, because I have heard nothing but good things about it.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

oh shit man you just hit the baby with car door!....... damn are my glasses ok?

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

This shit was funny.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                              X