Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some people think im funny aight wat u think bout dat

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80651939/

Last edited by npor; 06-04-2009, 11:33 AM.

Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Wait I think he died..

I don't know what's going on.

Last edited by npor; 06-04-2009, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-04-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

is that a real person?
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Well this is rather sad.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

man i feel sorry for this guy... look how big his head is i wonder if he has ever experienced a womans nipples ... poor guy

Comment

he reminds me of Butters on south park ... ( sorry, trying to hold laughter ( cause of his voice, not the looks ) )

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

He died 4 days ago. June 1st. He was 16, and suffered from a disease called Progeria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria
                  If you want to learn more about the disease.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    He died 4 days ago. June 1st. He was 16, and suffered from a disease called Progeria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria
                    If you want to learn more about the disease.

wow thats sad... the kid died at 16 and the wikipedia states that they are never expected to live longer than late teens maybe early 20's. the kid new he will die soon and he knew he had a problem. but from the vids he acts like he just normal like us and accepts who he is. that what we should learn from.

we cry about we just lost our jobs or we just had some sickness and it is nothing compared to this kid. he looks on the bright side of things. i call it taking life by the horns lol
                    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

We're all going to die sooner or later. We don't spend our entire lives depressed about it... this kid didn't either. His time was just shorter. I'm sure there are people out there that can't enjoy what life they have, though... I have a blind friend that is ALWAYS complaining about being blind. She was born that way, so it's not like anything was taken away from her that she once had...

And the sad thing is, I envy her. She has perfect pitch. She hears music better than I could see anything. I wouldn't trade my eyesight for it, but rather than focusing on something she has that most people don't, she focuses on what she's missing.

Comment

he was livin' it up till the end...props homey
                        ____

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                          We're all going to die sooner or later. We don't spend our entire lives depressed about it... this kid didn't either. His time was just shorter. I'm sure there are people out there that can't enjoy what life they have, though... I have a blind friend that is ALWAYS complaining about being blind. She was born that way, so it's not like anything was taken away from her that she once had...

And the sad thing is, I envy her. She has perfect pitch. She hears music better than I could see anything. I wouldn't trade my eyesight for it, but rather than focusing on something she has that most people don't, she focuses on what she's missing.

yeah i hear ya my sister went totally blind at age 5. she never complains about it. and alot of ppl admire her for it and acually see her as an inspirtation. heck last week she txt me for the first time. some how she managed to find out how to hook up a braille display to an old phone and get txt messaging i was like whoah! lol
                          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                            yeah i hear ya my sister went totally blind at age 5. she never complains about it. and alot of ppl admire her for it and acually see her as an inspirtation. heck last week she txt me for the first time. some how she managed to find out how to hook up a braille display to an old phone and get txt messaging i was like whoah! lol
                            That's awesome.

And yeah, you kinda have to live with what life deals you when it comes to some things... be it a disability, a short lifespan, etc...
                            If I'm not going to live past 40, I'm going to make damn sure I enjoy the next 11 years! I'm not going to sit and cry about it, waiting for it to happen.

Of course, the last time I hung out with my blind friend (this is probably 10 years ago now), we went ice skating... and SHE was the one to pull me off the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                              so what does she do when somebody texts her back?

Comment

Working...
                              X