RWD Accord !?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RWD Accord !?!

Sorry if it is a repost but it is insane, i rear wheel drive accord!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHbRl...eature=channel

So dope!

Reminds me of an AE86

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

He's a member here.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104342

Comment

Its so freaking awsome ! NICE lol

Comment

Dude, that build has been followed in DETAIL by the guy doing it right here on this site... cvandulken is the member. Also known as Vector on 3geez.com.

Before he did that, that car had a B18 that he fabbed the mount kit for himself. There needs to be more people like him in the tuner world! Someone not afraid to take chances, not afraid to do hard work, and not so full of themselves that they won't help others. He's really helpful, and always answers questions.

Comment

Flateline , you've been beat

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

very sick

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

sign me up

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  Dude, that build has been followed in DETAIL by the guy doing it right here on this site... cvandulken is the member. Also known as Vector on 3geez.com.

Before he did that, that car had a B18 that he fabbed the mount kit for himself. There needs to be more people like him in the tuner world! Someone not afraid to take chances, not afraid to do hard work, and not so full of themselves that they won't help others. He's really helpful, and always answers questions.
                  Yeah, i've took a look at hit thread on 3geez.com and its freaking awsome how much he've done. So much work and nicely done. Its so cool

Comment

I thought he was doing an H22?
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                      Flatline , you've been beat
                      i haven't even started.....

and he is Mid-engine. Im going front engine buddy. and it looks like im going to be making some serious money when i move so expect something soon.

But awesome nonetheless

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                      I thought he was doing an H22?
                      Out of the car and being built.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                        i haven't even started.....

and he is Mid-engine. Im going front engine buddy. and it looks like im going to be making some serious money when i move so expect something soon.

But awesome nonetheless

Out of the car and being built.
                        I cant wait to see this? How are you going to do this s2000 engine with drivetrain ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                          I cant wait to see this? How are you going to do this s2000 engine with drivetrain ?!
                          yeah. i made a "i want to do it" thread about it but i have been doing more thinking than looking. I found a site where ill most likely buy the S2k in wrecked shape. found a few under 5k.

Ill be taking all the suspension and drivetrain back to the axle.
                          Custom driveshaft, remove gas tank for a fuel cell, custom mounts,
                          fabbed tunnel for the tranny and drive shaft, side exit exhaust.

All i need is to get the $$ for the S2k and ill have almost everything that i can buy. all the other shit is going to be on me to make.

Comment

Are you planning the same thing I was planning with the 240sx/Accord? Rip out the "engine bay" and the rear, and weld them into the Accord?

My thought is to keep everything intact so the suspension geometry is correct as it was on the original car. I've measured the 240sx and my 3G, and it would work for my idea. I had the S2000 idea with a CB7 if the hatchback worked out for me... but that's a major project down the line! Sounds like you're going to my step two!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                              yeah. i made a "i want to do it" thread about it but i have been doing more thinking than looking. I found a site where ill most likely buy the S2k in wrecked shape. found a few under 5k.

Ill be taking all the suspension and drivetrain back to the axle.
                              Custom driveshaft, remove gas tank for a fuel cell, custom mounts,
                              fabbed tunnel for the tranny and drive shaft, side exit exhaust.

All i need is to get the $$ for the S2k and ill have almost everything that i can buy. all the other shit is going to be on me to make.
                              It would be so crazy! For sure its gonna be unique !

Comment

Working...
                              X