may get laughed at for this question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

may get laughed at for this question

what motor does the cb wagons come with?.. cause ive seen some with the h22 and some with the f20b.. so can someone clear this up for me.. what motor does the wagons come with?
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

what wagon?
    usdm, jdm, edm? cb9, cb8?

pick one

Comment

usdm.. but what are these ones..cb9, cb8? .. sorry i really only know bout the coupes
      Last edited by buckysaccord93; 05-29-2009, 05:18 PM.
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Where did the car some from and what trim level is it?
        Japan, North America, Europe? LX, EX, SE?

Underground.Society
        Originally posted by Deevergote
        If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

ooh i was just talking in general.. say id buy one here in where i live.. pa.. most likely what motor will be under the hood if the previous owner(s) didnt change anything?

Comment

What years? 90-93 or 94-97? And they don't come with an H22 in the U.S.
            Last edited by 4U2H8ME; 05-29-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

oh! it will come with a 6.2 Hemi 597 hp

Comment

90-93.. and haha haha you made me laugh with the hemi... not.. but like on average what is the most common motor i would prolly come across in those years

Comment

Check this thread it might answer your questions about cb9 wagons.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=117719

Comment

f22
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

f22a in all of them
                      wat?

Comment

ok thanks guys.. i was just curious cause i really want one so i was lookin through m/r and like all of them have h22's lol

Comment

The CB7 and CB9 never came with anything other than the F22A.

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
                            ok thanks guys.. i was just curious cause i really want one so i was lookin through m/r and like all of them have h22's lol
                            Lies

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

"they all have h22's"

Is that really what the H22 swap has amounted to?

I can't tell if this is good..or bad...

Comment

Working...
                              X