figured id share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

figured id share.

so i know a lot of guys here have loyalty to the f series, and figured u guys might appreciate this.

my buddy Adam owns an EF hatch and like the idea of the f series and recognizes the potential. he decided to team up with bisimoto and build an f2d street EF.

there are tons of little things to look at on this very unique EF the first thing u probably notice is that this car looks to mean business, well let me tell u it is just as mean as it looks. secondly if u look at the front fenders the average eye wouldnt notice that the wheel arches have been raised and reshaped 1 inch higher to fit his road race slicks, done so well in fact that even in person he had to show me that this had been done.

and finally, the business end of the car. turbo and intake manifold were both fabricated in his garage by him and his brother. the motor is an f23(free) f22 head(my old p&p'ed head) and he also fabricated the driver side motor mount as u can see, due to an unknown issue.

the car went 11.2 on a stock f23 and with his new turbo this season is slated to break into the tens.

also. the pics abover are the car shown in road race mode. pics were actually taken at ITR expo, where king motorsports race dc5 couldnt pull away from adam on low boost(corners or straights)

gentleman, this is the real deal.

thanks for looking. the photos were taken by me.
    Last edited by J-specCb4; 05-20-2009, 11:09 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Sweet bro. I have visions of doing this myself. My friend has an EF Hatch that is on the brink of being finished. When they are done with the car, I want to turn it into a race car and drop an H23 into it.

I love this car. I bet it flies!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

that's sex =] ..

nice pics

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

just one bad ass ride

Comment

"The car went 11.2 on a stock f23 and with his new turbo this season is slated to break into the tens."

Awesome!, videos please!

Comment

i came....i came so hard i almost fainted...

Comment

Veddy nice. One day I'll get another hatch

Comment

nice, you went to exblo?! I've always wanted to go to one, I hear they're a blast.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

yeah thanks guys expo was pretty fun, ive been spoiled this last month or so.... i went to import alliance spring meet in atlanta, eibach in cali, and itr expo. next week im going to the indy 500! lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Don't know shit about turbo but damn, those photos are wicked!

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                      yeah thanks guys expo was pretty fun, ive been spoiled this last month or so.... i went to import alliance spring meet in atlanta, eibach in cali, and itr expo. next week im going to the indy 500! lol
                      Damn Chris! I totally need to be your equipment guy just so I get to tag along to these events.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

redzc

his build rocks my socks - for a long while now

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

any idea of what that car is worth? Just curious.
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                          X