I have officially lost all faith in humanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Now I do. The guys a bookworm. He uses all these damn big words but he's really a dumbass.
    No. If he were, he would probably punctuate correctly. He is just a dumbass.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

And he probably found the quote in his sig while looking at the pictures in his Maxim magazine that his mommy got him.

Comment

Can I complain because my wheels are too round? I mean, I drive down the road and its nice a smooth... C'mon! Can I do something about it?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
          I wonder what Ferrari owners complain about...
          $5000 interval maintenance every 3000 miles

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
            $5000 interval maintenance every 3000 miles
            Yeah, I guess I would bitch about that!

I wonder if there are any Ferrari guys that change their own oil... like, people with newer ones (the classic enthusiasts do, I'm sure)

I also wonder how many Ferrari owners are out there that know NOTHING about cars, and can't be bothered reading the owner's manual... so how many Ferraris are rolling around with 20,000 miles on the original oil...

Comment

I wonder if there are any Ferrari guys that change their own oil... like, people with newer ones (the classic enthusiasts do, I'm sure)

I also wonder how many Ferrari owners are out there that know NOTHING about cars, and can't be bothered reading the owner's manual... so how many Ferraris are rolling around with 20,000 miles on the original oil...
              For the $$$$, it would not be unreasonable for Ferrari to come tow the cars out when it's time for servicing.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I highly doubt anyone that owns a newer Ferrari changes their own oil. Most of the new ones have a dry sump oiling system, so unless you have the proper equipment you can't do it. If you try it, enjoy buying an engine.
                1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                4.0L I-6 2WD
                293k miles, still running strong.
                Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  For the $$$$, it would not be unreasonable for Ferrari to come tow the cars out when it's time for servicing.
                  There's something to bitch about! "I woke up today and found a note in my driveway where my Ferrari was... 'took your car in for an oil change... love, bob the ferrari dealer'"

Originally posted by CoPilot1 View Post
                  I highly doubt anyone that owns a newer Ferrari changes their own oil. Most of the new ones have a dry sump oiling system, so unless you have the proper equipment you can't do it. If you try it, enjoy buying an engine.
                  I never realized that the dry sump systems were that different. Wow.

Comment

I never realized that the dry sump systems were that different. Wow.
                    i was just about to say the same. Wow.

Comment

Just ran into this thread...read the first post:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138561
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Hell even if I had the money to get a new Ferrari and do the regular maintenece, I still do it my self. Thats like a new nice CB every 3k miles. But if you think about it, most/some don't drive them a lot.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                          Just ran into this thread...read the first post:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138561
                          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CoPilot1 View Post
                            There should be the drain on the tank. Hell can't be hard to figure out. Only so manys ways to fuck up an oil change (well there can be alot).

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

+1
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138619
                              wat?

Comment

you beat me to it

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                                X