tranny, decisions decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tranny, decisions decisions

well im trying to plan out spring mods to begin my car with. one big thing is that i want a 5 speed. right now im running a 91 LX auto. nothing wrong and it runs perfect. i just have the urge to get a manual. since i have the car already, should i swap to a manual in the spring, trade for a manual cb7, or keep it auto? just need some feedback so try not to flame ;P just let me know what you would do if you were in my shoes. i DO plan to get a h22a swapped in, but that will be either during or after i decide on my tranny ordeal.

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

If you're planning on doing the H22 swap, I say wait to do everything then... and plan on having your car down for at least 2 weeks. Do it youself, since it's a LOT of stuff to pay for (unless you can find a sucker to do it for like $500)

I hear the tranny swap is a total pain in the nads. Not hard, but frustrating. cpmike did it successfully, I believe.

Be POSITIVE that you have all the parts needed BEFORE you start. Nothing is worse than having a car in pieces and finding that you don't have a part you need!

Comment

Working...
    X