JDM Front gone But im back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Front gone But im back!

Well its been a while since I have been to the site and meets that I said I was going to and never showed up. I want to say sorry to all the guys I let down when I said I was going and never showed up. Got a new job and it has not been easy since.

I work night hours from 9pm - 8am and never have the time to even fix the cb.

Well its been 4 moths since I got the job and you would think that good things will happen to the cb but instead bad has happen to it

1 Week after getting the job I work all night and getting ready to home and when I go to look at the front of my car (all ways do it) I see my hood dented in hard with the grill pushed in

It look like the car in front that was parked backed up way to hard and fast and hit the cb but didn't even wait to see if I came out (who would?)

After being upset about for a few hours I found a bra that would cover it up but it had a tear on it but it did look better that looking at the hit. and since im getting the piant job in June I was ok with it.

I changed the signals since the lower one was cracked as well from the hit so I added some clears I had to test it out.

1 month later I was driving home from work and a car that was just waiting at the light and didn't move while it was green got me upset so I moved to the other lane when a cop going for a call cuts me and I had to cut left so I could avoid hitting him or the other car when I hit a pot hole that makes my lower ball joint pop out of place and hit a car nexted to me

this is the results :

After all this I don't know if I want any JDM any more. My PFM are acting up because someone opened it while closed and broke the passanger side one.

My fogs are getting water in them.

My 2nd set of JDM headlights are gone.......but will not give up on her!!!!!!!

Hs to replace axle and lower tie rods cause of all this
    Last edited by Hondateck2010; 05-16-2009, 11:50 AM.

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Damn Ruben, when it rains it pours right? Shit, atleast its nothing REALLY major.

Its hard having JDM stuff and trying to keep them in top shape. If it were me i would just put OEM stuff on there for now.
    Then when you get situated, get JDM 1-pieces.
    Look at it this way, if nothing happened before, it was only a coincidence that all this happened in a 4 month spa.

Stay up man...

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
      Damn Ruben, when it rains it pours right? Shit, atleast its nothing REALLY major.

Its hard having JDM stuff and trying to keep them in top shape. If it were me i would just put OEM stuff on there for now.
      Then when you get situated, get JDM 1-pieces.
      Look at it this way, if nothing happened before, it was only a coincidence that all this happened in a 4 month spa.

Stay up man...

Thanks man, it gets me upset cause I just got those headlights!!

JDM and Brooklyn NY does not mix...lol

im going OEM on the headlights for now then I hope to find a set with the retro TSX in them ( know anyone)

makes me want to go all out on her so when i get the paint job It will look great!

Speading atleast $1500 on the paint and the parts.

Just installed A new deck :

And she hit passed the 200k mark

Check engine light is on tho

Links to my rides :
      1992 Accord EX*
      1990 Accord EX
      1991 Accord SE (4th)
      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
      1991 Accord SE

Comment

Here's the work that I did on it today. The lense on the headlight is lose , needed the headlight for night driving. didn't do a great job, it was a fast since I had to get ready for work.

Links to my rides :
        1992 Accord EX*
        1990 Accord EX
        1991 Accord SE (4th)
        1991 Accord SE (3rd)
        1991 Accord SE (2ND)
        1991 Accord SE

Comment

damn man I really liked yours

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

wtf , you have extra 1 pc's , stop hogging , and give me some

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Sorry to hear about your bad luck man. Glad to see you are not giving up on her though..
              Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

wtb: jdm fogs

Comment

sup rube, you going to the ct meet tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                  X