X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will it stop

the rust thing is going to far now

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/05/13...=hp-exclusives
    Last edited by doughboy415; 05-13-2009, 09:37 PM.
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

when will modifying cars stop? or when will the rust thing stop? the answer to both is never, as long as cars are still around.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Shmak1982
      May 13, 2009 At 4:31 Pm

I Love It Because In About 5 Years It’ll Be One Less Beamer On The Road When The Rot Eats It Away.
      Win.
      wat?

Comment

July 17th, 2015

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

poor bimmer, after it dies those wheels will become available which gives me one more change to get my fav bbs
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

ill play the devil's advocate on this one. its like us tuners and our putting WSII mufflers or N1 replicas on our exhaust or slamming our cars just for looks. its a trend or, dare i say it, mod, thats become popular. just like putting low offset rims on a FWD car. the VW's did it. now everyone wants to follow suit. some can pull it off like slammed4thgen. others cant

its something they do because its pleasing to their eyes. not anyone else. if i were to drive my car to my dads house right now, he'd ask why is my car so low and its stupid. but he recognizes that its what i enjoy doing so we only joke about it.

so when will it stop? never. as long as people find it good in their own eyes and as long as the tuning industry stays on this planet. you'll see more and more of it. either that or just see them all come out of the wood works instead of staying in the garage afraid of what others might say.

Comment

Doesn't matter to me, that really increases the value of my non molested car so hey! they can fuks with that ish all day.

Comment

i think its hot....better than some of the rice mobiles iv seen.

Comment

grosss, the broken off moldings and fucked up bumpers just add to the scrapyard look.
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I'd like to see it in perfect condition other than the rust... then it might actually look kinda cool. I don't care for this trend, though.

Comment

euro guys are touched in the head.

Comment

people might as well just pull cars out of the junk yard and slap some rims on them now.

Comment

My two favorite comments:
                          So if a smart ass kid with a rag and some polishing compound made a clean spot, would the owner freak out?
                          I used to get outraged over this shit, but now I just say if it makes ‘em happy whatever. The car will get ‘em back for it in 2 years anyway when they’re driving it, fall through the floor and get run over by the back wheels.
                          Simply for the mental image.
                          Originally posted by 92dm
                          I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                          VOUCHES
                          Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

At least someone here agrees with me that this is the dumbest thing ever...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Well seeing as how I have a BMW and am considering rusting my hood trunk I'll chime in.

This guy posts on my BMW forum and I've been drooling over these pictures for a while now.

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              I'd like to see it in perfect condition other than the rust... then it might actually look kinda cool. I don't care for this trend, though.

Was in a magazine feature when it looked like this.

don't know the story but it got totalled, spun under a semi somehow. It was completely fucked. He "resurrected it." straightened it out some, and rusted it. It''s his car that he's saved, and imo made look awesome. It looked good before. but it still looks pretty damn good.

And yes I want to rust my trunk/hood. We'll see what I do. I don't think I'm low enough to pull it off.

Oh, and doughboy. You feel the need to call this stupid, and I love it. And I'm not in a great mood. I'd like to mention again that your car sucks. kthanks. I'd take 1/2 of this rusted car over 3 of yours any day.

And for fun's sake, his newly acquired car when the old one was totaled.

This guy can build a car better than MOST of the people out there. Maybe since he actually has style you can't handle it...
                              Last edited by ilovemycb7; 05-14-2009, 01:41 AM.
                              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X