Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Stuff

WARNING
    So, im trying to get money so i can get my h22. I posted up my Ipod and doc station. I posted it up on craigslist. About two days later. I got an email from a guy telling me he was interested in it and was oddly acting as if it was very important and that he was very interested in it. So he said he added 50 bucks to what i was asking it for, i was happy about that. Got two emails from paypal saying that i recieved money but couldnt use it until i had the tracking information. That was weird and i dont have money, thats why i was selling it. So i called paypal, I explained what was going on, he was absolutely clueless since my paypal account didnt show any signs of money in it. And then, he asks me does it ask to ship to Nigeria? And well, yes it was supposed to go to nigeria which was random as hell since i live in a small town in washington on an island. But he tells me that they send out emails, make you think you have the money, you send out your item, they get it for free, you never get your money that they said they sent you. So this is just a warning for anyone that post on craigslist or gets any weird shit going on and doesnt show that money was in your paypal account.

My New Ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

CL Scammers FTL!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

yep, thats why i won't ship anything until the money is there. and NEVER use links for your paypal or your bank. I always open a new tab and type the URL in. If the $$$ isn't there AT LEAST pending in my paypal (Which hasn't happened anyway) then im not shipping shit.

Comment

yea, i honestly got lucky, if it wasnt for usps opening at 9, i would have tried finding a way to get the money to ship it. But i called paypal and got lucky.

My New Ride

Comment

if it sounds too good to be true. most likely it's a scammer.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I learned that today. sucks, i was planning on using some of it to get my girl a north face jacket for mothers day. now i cant.

My New Ride

Comment

You only do face to face transaction.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i say we blow up Nigeria

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Nigera. Come on thats a dead give away. Hell any international shit on craigslist is a scam.
                  wat?

Comment

Welcome to last year.

Comment

Be sure you change your Paypal password NOW... just in case you attempted to log in with a bogus link.

There's only one good thing in our little slice of the automotive world that has ever come from Nigeria... one person, rather.

Comment

Thats a good idea didnt think about that. whos that person? bisi? right?

My New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                          Be sure you change your Paypal password NOW... just in case you attempted to log in with a bogus link.

There's only one good thing in our little slice of the automotive world that has ever come from Nigeria... one person, rather.
                          bisi?

To the OP, im surprised that u have never heard about these scams before
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Yessir. Bisi is from Aba, Nigeria. Can't say everything that comes from Nigeria is a scam!

Comment

Well i usually dont sell too much. And when i do its with guys on here, never sold to bisi, therefore never sold to nigeria Didnt realize it was something thats been known. lol Now anyone that doesnt know, will know. Didnt think it was possible for it to happen, its crazy how exact everything was.

My New Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X