Deevergote in Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
    Nah, that's it. We recorded with the 5 piece, but none of us are happy with it. We need to tighten up more, and write songs as a 5 piece, before we can really have anything worth putting up.

I have a few tracks that are favorites of mine that may not make it further than the demo stage. I'll have to make them into MP3s. My problem is that I can't seem to keep a working CD drive in my computer! They all die on me!
    I remember you linking me to a site of yours (quite a while ago) that had vids and audio on it of you guys . . .
    Or was that only 4 peice?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Yeah, www.myspace.com/theparkway

The video there is gawful though. Rich's video came out so much better!

The sound in the place we played last weekend was terrible, too. It sounds far better on that video than it did on stage! The mic that I used was way louder than the one that Bob (the midget) used. I also couldnt' hear a damn thing, which is why I sound so off! (that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!)

Comment

Yeah, www.myspace.com/theparkway

The video there is gawful though. Rich's video came out so much better!

The sound in the place we played last weekend was terrible, too. It sounds far better on that video than it did on stage! The mic that I used was way louder than the one that Bob (the midget) used. I also couldnt' hear a damn thing, which is why I sound so off! (that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!)
        Righhttttt
        edit: I forgot to put this -
        Last edited by Gemini; 05-08-2009, 09:48 AM.
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Man, those guys are awesome....rock on
          My CB For Sale

Comment

Boy if that doesnt change the way you look at Deev, i dont know what will. Thats just plain awesome. Mike, you rock. Literally, lol.

You'd never think you were an upstanding guy, by this vid. Living the life too; single, awesome job, house, cars, AND in a band....Im jealous.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That's actually one hell of a weaksauce performance for the entire band... definitely not our best!

Comment

That's actually one hell of a weaksauce performance for the entire band... definitely not our best!
                Still pretty good. Is that a Gibson guitar the singer had?
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

That's an Ibanez, actually. Ibanez Artcore hollowbody. The green one is a Fender Telecaster, and the white one is an Epiphone SG.

Comment

Yeah it sounded better live. The lead singer's mic was low, but in person you could hear him better.
                    I didnt stick around the whole event, but out of the other 3 bands/singers that performed, you guys had the best perfomance.

Comment

looks like a good show, if you ever tour and come to iowa let me know

this is my best freind and his band is http://www.myspace.com/awaitingthearmada

Comment

That's an Ibanez, actually. Ibanez Artcore hollowbody. The green one is a Fender Telecaster, and the white one is an Epiphone SG.
                        Nice.
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Hope you guys are wearing hearing protection!

Comment

it is funny the picture most people had of u
                            was a fat 55year old fat almost bald man, with a true ac/dc sleeveless shirt that was logged in everyday baning people with ur 20 ft long maple ban stick

i like u band man
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                              Hope you guys are wearing hearing protection!
                              Most of us do... I haven't been, because the foam earplugs make it nearly impossible for me to hear what's going on! I'm going to get a good expensive set before the next show, though.

Comment

Most of us do... I haven't been, because the foam earplugs make it nearly impossible for me to hear what's going on! I'm going to get a good expensive set before the next show, though.

Good stuff, get musician's ear plugs. It'll block out the loud sounds, but you'll be able to hear everything ok. Just like you lowered the volume on everything. Get a pair from an Audiologist, it's much cheaper than hearing aids down the road...

Comment

Working...
                                X