Deevergote in Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deevergote in Concert

Footage from the charity concert last Friday.

I recorded in HD, but it only looks a tab bit better

awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Thats fuckin crazy! I know a rockstar now.

Comment

you guys sound pretty awesome

Comment

Which one is Deev?
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
            Which one is Deev?
            very left.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
              Which one is Deev?
              white shirt with black sleeves, black guitar with green cord, chuck taylors.

you guys were rockin it

i saw Juan. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i can see why mike lost soo much weight.

Comment

badass!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

deev reminds me of:

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

nice.
                      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

IMHO this is nothing. I've heard some of Deevs previous stuff and I was literally blown away by it. (Jak no offence to you, you recorded some good stuff that Deev never does)

Deev plays Bass damn good and his band is awesome too.

Mike you need to post more vids on here of your gigs . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Damn Rich, that came out way better than I expected! Now I have to get you and your camera out to a good venue... Thanks man, that's the best video we've ever had of us!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                            Damn Rich, that came out way better than I expected! Now I have to get you and your camera out to a good venue... Thanks man, that's the best video we've ever had of us!
                            I hope you and Rich can meet up soon and get more vids. Always liked your bands style of music.
                            Do you have any other vids / mp3's you could post up for us?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Nah, that's it. We recorded with the 5 piece, but none of us are happy with it. We need to tighten up more, and write songs as a 5 piece, before we can really have anything worth putting up.

I have a few tracks that are favorites of mine that may not make it further than the demo stage. I'll have to make them into MP3s. My problem is that I can't seem to keep a working CD drive in my computer! They all die on me!

Comment

Working...
                              X