Feel like ending it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel like ending it

I just need someone to talk to. I have failed out of college. I have no money for rent so I will be homeless or sleeping in my Passport in 3 days. My family really doesn't care about me as long as they get their money I owe them. I haven't eaten in 4 days. My credit is now shot. I just feel like ending it all. The only thing that keeps me from doing it is that my girlfriends father ended his life a few weeks ago, and wouldn't put her through that again. All my problems seem to originate from the fire my family had during Christmas no less (December 23, 2007-lost everything).
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Keep your head up. Try to find a job. Times are tough. At least you've got your car still (assuming that's what you mean by your passport)
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
      I just need someone to talk to. I have failed out of college. I have no money for rent so I will be homeless or sleeping in my Passport in 3 days. My family really doesn't care about me as long as they get their money I owe them. I haven't eaten in 4 days. My credit is now shot. I just feel like ending it all. The only thing that keeps me from doing it is that my girlfriends father ended his life a few weeks ago, and wouldn't put her through that again. All my problems seem to originate from the fire my family had during Christmas no less (December 23, 2007-lost everything).
      I'm sorry to hear about all of that man. Things are low for a lot of people right now.

Try and get a simple temporary job to help get back on your feet. Can your girl help you out any?

Credit is credit dude. A LOT of people's credit is shot. The thing is, Credit is repairable. Only count on credit for big things, like a house... Get a job and fix it. It will take some time and work, but you've got time before you'll really need to rely on it.

I dont know what to say about school man.. Its not for me.. I finished a few classes and haven't registered again. I will eventually but its not top priority right now. Try JC and transfer?

Things are bleak for a lot of people bro. What separates every one from each other in the same situation is how they react and regroup from it. Shake it off. Start again. Its possible. And makes you smarter, and stronger in the long run. Something other will respect.

Good Luck.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Yeah I have applied and reapplied everywhere and got no response from anyplace about a job. I have to face the fact that I'm fucking hungry and will soon be homeless.
        What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
        91 ex auto-sold!
        92 lx wagon-sold!
        92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

I feel ya man. I might not be in the same boat, but things are tough are all over. Everyone has something in there life bringing them down. Well, at least i do...

You just gotta keep your head up and know that things will pick up sooner or later. Can you not live with your gf's family temporarily? Friends? Other family?

Hang in there bud.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I have no friends willing to let me stay with them and the gf wants some space after what happened. I just don't see the point in life even though I could never kill myself
            91 ex auto-sold!
            92 lx wagon-sold!
            92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

I hope things get better for you Bro, hang in there!!!
              South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

I have a roof over my head, and food in my stomach now, but ive been there; not knowing where i was gonna go or when the next time i was gonna eat. I dont remember what i did or what happened, but i survived.

I dont wanna end it and i sometimes feel the same way; life sucks but i dont wanna die. I think maybe its the will to live. Its something telling you that its gonna get better. Somethings gonna happen and you need to be there when it does.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

shit i'd let u crash at my place if u were closer. it will be okay. it's just the moment man. just find a temporary job man..and hopefully everything will be okay soon enough

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

You may not be able to see a point yet, but things will get better. My mom wouldn't let my brother come home from the mental health institution even though he really wanted to. He disowned her and hitch hiked from Chicago to San Francisco with nothing. He's doing better there, rooming with friends, working. My brother got kicked out of 2 colleges and spent his remaining tuition money on an alien-ware laptop....

Try to hang in there, and what ever you do don't give up.
                    Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Have you considered military service? It could turn your life around. Just hold on, man. Make smart choices and do what you have to do to survive. Keep your head up.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I was going to ask you about joining a military branch too. If everything has gone to shit and you are talking about starving, I would even be applying for mcdonalds and shit. Any job fairs around you?

I've talked to quite a few people who were about to committ suicide while on the phone with me and I've talked to family and friends who have found their loved ones afterwards and let me tell you.. it's horrible

Too bad it's something I have to deal with on a daily basis

Comment

screw paying back your family. tell them you'll pay them back when you can. you have a life to take care of. pay yourself 1st man. one thing my dad always taught me. pay yourself 1st. look up a company called manpower. they ALWAYS have job available. there should be one in your area. they have them all around the world. im sure you'll be able to get something with them. i used to work for them and i got paid every week. loved it.

end your life? naw man. dont do something like that. if your family hates you that much then dont allow them the pleasure of you doing that. calm down. think straight. get back on track. let them sneer at you because you'll be doing good. rub it in their face.

as for your girl? if she's willing to say "i need some space." at your time of need, screw her too. kick her to the curb. let some girl say "i need some space." in my time of need and i feel like dying. she aint worth the dirty panties shes wearing. screw her and concentrate on getting your life together man. all she'll do is drag you down by talking down to you.

Comment

well, you still have the ability to work. and even the want to. some people can't or don't work.

Haven't eaten in 4 day? There's your problem man. Get some food in you and you should feel better. Have you talked to your family about this?

I hope things look better. I have a friend that lost her boyfriend in a bike accident and then her brother cut his own throat two months later. She hasn't ever really been the same at all.

Comment

hey i know how your feeling, ive been down this path.

im a huge car kid, and i wanted to be a mechanic at one time. so i had every auto tech school in the us interveiw me. they all wanted me. huge backround on cars. just didnt know much about fixxing them. so i got into uti. got all the loans, apt, and everything lined up. except i thought my parents were gonna help me go back to school. live out this year dream of going to school. they pretty much told me to get a job and live on my own. i got a job working at ups and it wasnt much but it paid some of my rent and gas. well after not eating for a week. i gave in. i went home, quit and left. the hardest day of my life. i had 3 classes in, and was getting a 3.6gpa. My credit is shot, from not paying my school loans back, not paying verizion wireless for the cell phone i needed to keep up with home. ive been down your road. you just need to pack your bags up and head home for awhile, get a good job and start over. it happens. all you can do is pick yourself up and try harder. dont worry about the money you owe. just pay it off and make payments when you can.

good luck. hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X