insurance =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insurance =(

They said the reason they are cancelling my insurance, is because i didnt provide accurate information in regards to people(s) living in the household. I told them i didn't live with anyone else, but at first i said i did. then they said i might have to pay extra for every liscenced driver in the house. that was BS, so i said no one else lived here. So now, it's getting cancelled, effective Nov.26. I need a new insurance company. i paid $310 a month right now for full coverage, hopefully i can get better than that. I used nationwide. I only have one speeding ticket.

lier! jp just go with no insurance

Comment

word. driving with no insurance ownz.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Custom insurance owns you.. haha.

There's plenty of companies out there.. I'd try to get a local one because they tend to do better jobs when stuff happens to the car.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

there is a law

they cant cancell u or remove u unless u get another insurance company..well that applies to motor insurance.

but tell them to fuk themselves literally and hit up someone else.

have fun with arguing, i always do it when i dont have my way...then i say fuk it...haha
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB

Cite it, please.
            i dont understand...they told me that cause i wanted to cancell mine hehe so i dont have insurance..but they wouldnt let me.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Damn! $310 a month is a lot!! I'd say you could definitely find a better deal then that.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                there is a law

they cant cancell u or remove u unless u get another insurance company..well that applies to motor insurance.

every ins comp has a right to cause cancel you, esp if you fail to provide underwriting info....legally you must disclose people who live in your house, whether or not they have ins wll determine any premium increase that's adverse, i know there's a probably a couple of states that don't require ins like RI...but w/ most states like ny or cali they can drop you for a good reason...

Originally posted by accordztech

i dont understand...they told me that cause i wanted to cancell mine hehe so i dont have insurance..but they wouldnt let me.
                they won't let you for your own benefit, i know for a fact nys wont let you discontinue ins w/o proof of surrendering you plates, up here dmv wll fine you 8$ per day / vehicle for a valid lapse of ins....
                Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

Down here in FL if you drop your insurance, the company notifies the DMV and you get like 30 sayd to find a new carrier, or else they revoke your license and its a 150 dollar fee. Found that out the bad way, so check out your local ordinance. Second time fee is like 400 bucks or somethign stupid. After that I don't think you can get it back for like years, ouch.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                  Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                  Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

yes custom ins does own, if you dont drive your car in winter and store it, you pay less during the winter and etc....its awseum

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
                    AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

Working...
                    X