A quick note to you bay area drunks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick note to you bay area drunks

I went by my work the other day and found out we're no longer carrying 1lt. Bottles of sauza haciendo tequila. Most places sell 750ml bottles for about $20, we sold the 1lt bottles for $18.99, but since we're depleting our stock as a company, they're 9.99 a bottle. So stock up bitches!!!

oh shit, what a tease i am... i forgot to mention, i work at trader joe's.

i dont know for sure, but the way our warehouse works, all of(at least) northern california stores should have the same discounted price. drink up!

Comment

I wish I lived over there lol. Tequila makes my clothes fall off though so I normally stay away from it.

Comment

fucking shane coming through with the hookups.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          fucking shane coming through with the hookups.
          hell yea wes... i do what i can. i already picked up 2 bottles. im not much of a drinker, but i'd be stupid to not pick up a few at that price... not like they go bad.

i might get a couple more and just throw them in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
            hell yea wes... i do what i can. i already picked up 2 bottles. im not much of a drinker, but i'd be stupid to not pick up a few at that price... not like they go bad.

i might get a couple more and just throw them in the garage.
            you're never around anymore
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yea i know. i dont even remember the last time i went to a meet. i think my last meet might have been a cb7t non-cb7 meet.

im sure one of these days i'll make it to another one. hopefully with my new car. i've got my eye on a black 6spd. cl-s in socal. i posted pics around here once. the guy's been trying to get rid of it, so i doubt he'll still have it when i have the money in a month or two... but im keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
              X