too much adderrall; done with finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too much adderrall; done with finals

dude i took way too much adderall today, im flipping out. they say adhd people are effect diff but i dunno im like super hyped up but i cant move out of my chair. maybe its cuz im really stoned too... damn what the hell is going on

im done with school for the summer... wow, i wasnt doing so good earlier. what am i doing. im slowing down... food, yeah man. wont be so tweaked.

the point is? hey im calm now. i thought of food and it made me calm. sweet.

im going to get some food. uhh. you stay classy san diego.

breakbeat music is soo good.

ahh i want to run around video games are boring im so blind anyways i took too much acid and the screen is always way too many colors.

im going to the gym

food. kthanxbye

lots of freaking food.

im gonna fucking eat something right now

i cant remember what i was going to say and im so hungry.
    bahh wtf

ill come back after i eat food and then i will remember

dude i remember.

what should i eat, my stomach is tied up, and anything that taste remotely bad I gag. adderral kind of does that too you. i am always eating little snacks cuz i can't eat a big meal.

its annoying what should ifreaking eat ahh what is good? something easy to digest and stuff my stomach ph levels are not right.

argh
    ]

ahh yes i ate some waffles and a cheese and bread sandwich and a banana. the banana was first actually, then i had to get the taste out of my mouth.
    ]

Comment

The white men in the black suits are demishining...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lol at least your stoned....i gotta wait til before i go to bed cause i cant sleep!! cali's got chron!!
        92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Fuck drugs...i got pillz y0

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

pills aint drugs???

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              The white men in the black suits are demishining...

i really hope they go away. i really hope they find a nice place, i hope they find it somewhere, i hope they go away..

O.o

Comment

IDK....are pillz drugs

Comment

whatever your into...

Comment

So much for staying clean...
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

So much for the afterglow*

Comment

god made grass...man made beer, pills, meth, ect... who do you trust lol

Comment

Originally posted by s-Lowcb7 View Post
                          god made grass...man made beer, pills, meth, ect... who do you trust lol
                          God made shit, maggots, decomposing bodies, crude oil, AIDS, Herpes, etc.

Do you ingest/eat/smoke those too?
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

lol sounds like ur having a blast Dave .

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

haha

i just typed a really long argument in response to that scott, but I really dont feel like getting into a weed/or god arguement haha.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X