Sad mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad mustang

well today juan found my old mustang on craigslist..... the kid wrecked it!
    so pissed so much time went into that car. It was my first project car. I even planned to put a 2.3 turbo motor in it. WHEN I HAD IT

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1150639095.html

i got a 92 mustang conv it was in a crash with damage to the passenger side but pretty much everything else is salvagable its an automatic she still starts right up and runs just as good as she did before the accident its a 4 cyl its got a brand new windshield no stratches or anything a cherry bomb muffler email with any parts you need/want and we will work out prices will trade parts for parts for 92-96 honda prelude specially if u got the oem or jdm foglights then let me kno wat u need you can text me at 609... or u can call whichever u like i prefer text but it doesnt matter or u can email me at spaz6666@live.com

oh also in the one pic where its on the flat bed thats only cuz i completly blanked out about the fuel kill switch and the door is no longer attached but still in my possession

Last edited by Bcozzi71; 05-02-2009, 05:15 PM.

Damn that sucks man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Why are you pissed? Wrecks happen. Who says the wreck was his fault?
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Primered front end... this isn't the first time the car was in an accident, it seems.

Comment

it does suck , but what could you do ,

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
            it does suck , but what could you do ,
            dont sell your car to someone who you think wont take care of it
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

It looks like a ricey mustang. haha

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
              "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Sad mustang
                It is a 4cyl, teal, auto, convertible.. That thing was sad even before it left the assembly line.

Comment

Yeah, those things were pathetically slow... but they have potential. A 5.0 would fit in there! Or the turbo 4, which had plenty of potential. It wasn't in bad shape before he sold it, it seems

Comment

Working...
                  X