Bomb Threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
    My school had 36 bomb threats in my graduating year. One of them actually resulted in something being found on the roof. It was a cardboard box with a TV antenna on it, and it said "BOM" The bomb squad guy in the spacesuit was walking on the roof to "disarm" it. We got bussed to the vocational school down the road.

It got to the point where the bomb threats were so common that the teachers began writing alternate "outside" lesson plans to teach on the football field during them.

I think my first date with my now-ex was a bomb scare.

Our class banner, which I made, and still hangs in the auditorium to this day, says "Class of 98, Ready to Evacuate!"

hahahah wow deeve. u crack me up! LAMO!

on that note i showed up to school and somebody ranover the firehydrant so school closed. i just turned around and went home lol
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      My school had 36 bomb threats in my graduating year. One of them actually resulted in something being found on the roof. It was a cardboard box with a TV antenna on it, and it said "BOM" The bomb squad guy in the spacesuit was walking on the roof to "disarm" it. We got bussed to the vocational school down the road.

It got to the point where the bomb threats were so common that the teachers began writing alternate "outside" lesson plans to teach on the football field during them.

I think my first date with my now-ex was a bomb scare.

Our class banner, which I made, and still hangs in the auditorium to this day, says "Class of 98, Ready to Evacuate!"

That sounds like my sophmore year. This one kid named Michael Norton called in bomb threats from his cell phone in class a TON of days for 2 months straight. He stopped because he was caught, and they took him away. That was fun. We started to make games.

Comment

Working...
      X