• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomb Threat

Yea, there was a bomb threat at school, so I'm home
    Whoever did it, thanks.
    This is the third one this school year.
    They called it in for every school in the parish.
    Parish=County for you guys.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

i went to public HS so when there was a bomb threat, it was optional to attend that day. Usually i don't hear about it till the day of so by the time i get there and walk in, it's too late for me to leave again.

Then again nothing ever happens so we just end up watching movies or sitting there talking about stupid stuff on TV.

Like my senior year, i had Rich Franklin for a Geometry teacher, we sat there one day just watching recordings of his UFC fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
      Like my senior year, i had Rich Franklin for a Geometry teacher
      What?! That's awesome!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeah he taught at Oak Hills High School out in the suburbs.

awesome as hell because one of the clips didn't last longer than a few seconds but right as the round started he did a high kick to a dood's jaw breaking it, ending the fight right there.

Comment

I had a bomb threat at my high school once. It was a private small school and we all just walked across the parking lot *100ft if that* to the community rec center. Waited it out and went back to class.
          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

we had one they put us all in the stands of the stadium lol.....most schools do this. I never got that since if they wanted to kill us all just put bombs in the stadium seats???

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
              we had one they put us all in the stands of the stadium
              Yup. Sat there in 90* for nearly 4 hours.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I was there for about 20 mins, I drove up, parked, talked to a few of my lady friends, and left.
                I didnt tell anyone I was leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                  i went to public HS so when there was a bomb threat, it was optional to attend that day. Usually i don't hear about it till the day of so by the time i get there and walk in, it's too late for me to leave again.

Then again nothing ever happens so we just end up watching movies or sitting there talking about stupid stuff on TV.

Like my senior year, i had Rich Franklin for a Geometry teacher, we sat there one day just watching recordings of his UFC fights.
                  wtf? so the school doesnt call your home to let you know for a bomb threat? that school blows lol

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Mine doesnt either, I had to drive over there to find out..

Comment

wtf lol. my ghetto school called everyone

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

3rd time this year, wow lucky you, hope you'll be making up those days, hope HLS finds and files federal criminal charges on the idiots who think its even remotely ammusing. This kinda shit p*sses me right the f*ck off - all this does is waste money.
                        93 EX Arcadia Coupe, 5spd, f22a6, strut bars, 2"drop, baer brakes, ingalls camber kit, tokicos w/ eibach, K&N, 205s / 16s

Comment

Yep.
                          I think we're gonna make em up.

Comment

My school had 36 bomb threats in my graduating year. One of them actually resulted in something being found on the roof. It was a cardboard box with a TV antenna on it, and it said "BOM" The bomb squad guy in the spacesuit was walking on the roof to "disarm" it. We got bussed to the vocational school down the road.

It got to the point where the bomb threats were so common that the teachers began writing alternate "outside" lesson plans to teach on the football field during them.

I think my first date with my now-ex was a bomb scare.

Our class banner, which I made, and still hangs in the auditorium to this day, says "Class of 98, Ready to Evacuate!"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              my School Had 36 Bomb Threats In My Graduating Year. One Of Them Actually Resulted In Something Being Found On The Roof. It Was A Cardboard Box With A Tv Antenna On It, And It Said "bom" The Bomb Squad Guy In The Spacesuit Was Walking On The Roof To "disarm" It.

Our Class Banner, Which I Made, And Still Hangs In The Auditorium To This Day, Says "class Of 98, Ready To Evacuate!"
                              Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                              X