No announcement yet.

Who wants to see me shave my head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shave ur head live on www.blogtv.com like maple does lol..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

count me in. Ill send some tomorrow. Im getting a nice paycheck so i might as well pay it forward.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
        Originally posted by FreQ13 View Post
        Deev you got a link to your band? I've actually started getting more into punk these days...

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

deeve i'll send some money your way tomorrow when i get paid. i take cancer very seriously because i've lost some close people from it, i even got a cancer ribbon tattoo. good for you for doing this

Comment

I was a little late in posting this... the show IS tomorrow!

For those that know for sure that they're going to send, but can't send anything until tomorrow night, let me know. I'll cover it, and just trust you guys to send as promised. I'm going to be giving a good chunk of cash myself as it is (won't count to the $200, though... )

So far I've got Joser and Slick. Thanks a lot guys!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              I was a little late in posting this... the show IS tomorrow!

For those that know for sure that they're going to send, but can't send anything until tomorrow night, let me know. I'll cover it, and just trust you guys to send as promised. I'm going to be giving a good chunk of cash myself as it is (won't count to the $200, though... )

So far I've got Joser and Slick. Thanks a lot guys!
              deeve you've got my word i'll be paying you $10 in the morning when i get up (gotta love direct deposit) unfortunately my snap on bill is taking most of my money this week but every bit helps

Comment

Ok, cool. I'll put you down for $10.

Comment

Maybe saying that your going to shave your head isnt the best idea when your playing a cancer benefit show imo

I hope you reach your goal!

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                    Maybe saying that your going to shave your head isnt the best idea when your playing a cancer benefit show imo

I hope you reach your goal!
                    Very true! Thanks so much. NOW we're getting somewhere!

I figure, I can shave my head, and everyone that asks why will hear "oh, my band is playing a cancer benefit show tonight... you should come!"

I really don't intend for it to represent people who undergo chemo...

Plus, I figure it'll inspire people to donate. Even if it's just $5... $5 from 40 people would get us to our goal!

To add to the embarrassment, my friend is bringing TWO single girls with her. One of which seems interested in me... so if I shave my head, I'm going to have to face cute girls with a naked dome.

And I'll still totally do it. A promise is a promise!

Comment

I can throw 5 at ya in the morning. Best I can do right now

Comment

If anything it would make you look like a nice guy the fact that you took the benefit show so seriously and that you are a man of your word. Its for a good cause and I dont see any shame in it!

Comment

Plus, when I hand over $200+... who's going to look at me weird!

I intend to double what they bring in for the night, because I don't expect them to raise much on their own, selling cupcakes and chinese auction junk...

The last benefit show that my band threw (my drummer organized them last summer) we raised $600 for "Just 2 Moms"... 2 moms of autistic children that go around educating "normal" children about autism. A really great cause! And that show was just in a basement! This one is in some big hall called "The Grange"

If anyone is from the area and wants to check us out, we go on at 7. The info is on the Myspace... www.myspace.com/theparkway

Comment

Your band sucks.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Damn right. Why do you think I'm coming to a Honda forum for cash?

Comment

only had a little in my paypal, but it's all yours.

good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X