Look what I got!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I got!!

It is brand new, but it does not come with the harness. The seller said that the harness supposed to be installed in the car already for the Asian market CB/SM4, but I dunno I have not check it yet.

where did you buy it?
    been looking for a pair

Comment

how much?

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post
        how much?
        I got it from a local, it was Rp.1.650.000,- (approx US$150), well it is considered as a rare stuff too in Indonesia, so I guess it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil View Post
          I got it from a local, it was Rp.1.650.000,- (approx US$150), well it is considered as a rare stuff too in Indonesia, so I guess it is worth it.
          want to trade for a pair of brand new usdm fogs? why not ask

dont people over there want usdm stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
            want to trade for a pair of brand new usdm fogs? why not ask

dont people over there want usdm stuff?
            Hahaha.. I prefer the JDM one, but if anyone here in Indo wants to do USDM looks,I will let you know.
            Last edited by bowzil; 04-30-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil View Post
              Hahaha.. I prefer the JDM one, but if anyone here in Indo wants to do USDM looks,I will let you know.

BTW, if anyone interested in JDM bumper pole (complete package, it is also can go up and down lol) please do let me know. There are several of them for sales in Jakarta and they are brand new also.
              pm'ed

Comment

Try to keep the sales in the Classifieds forum, please...

But that's awesome for the fogs! That price is fantastic, especially for brand new! Even if you do have to get a harness, it's still a good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  Try to keep the sales in the Classifieds forum, please...

But that's awesome for the fogs! That price is fantastic, especially for brand new! Even if you do have to get a harness, it's still a good deal!
                  Sorry about that deev, I forgot LOL.

Comment

It's cool. It's not the Beginner Forums, and I know you've been around here forever (and aren't one to cause trouble...) I just want to get ahead of it before this becomes a "bumper poles for sale" thread!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      It's cool. It's not the Beginner Forums, and I know you've been around here forever (and aren't one to cause trouble...) I just want to get ahead of it before this becomes a "bumper poles for sale" thread!
                      LOL @ "bumper poles for sale"

Comment

nice i just got a set of new jdm fogs with everything but the harness as well..... mine cost double what you paid so good deal for you

its pretty cool having a brand new oem part from 93!

Comment

Working...
                        X