I cant talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant talk!

ok i lost my voice due to allergies. My allergies caused a nasal drip which caused sore throat which made my lose my voice.

Im popping advil, Tylenol Sore throat, and Caritin (spelling). I feel fine now just have no voice?

I have to go to the Bronx tomorrow and talk normal any tricks or tips? As of right now i wanna talk and nothing comes out.

Swine Flu?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
      Swine Flu?
      x2. you're doomed.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Swine Flu?

haha wow!

just don't try to talk at all. sometimes i think taking a spooffull of honey or a shot of rum will do...
        1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Swine Flu?
          Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          x2. you're doomed.

ah fuck my life
          Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
          haha wow!

just don't try to talk at all. sometimes i think taking a spooffull of honey or a shot of rum will do...
          haha shot of rum I can do lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
            haha wow!

What are you? Guyanese, they think a shot of rum cures everything.

=p

Comment

Yeah... silly Guyanese... Whiskey cures everything! (I'm Irish...)

I lose my voice all the time. It's part of the job when you're a punk singer... The worst I had it was for 3 days. THAT sucked.

Gargle salt water, take chloraseptic, and don't try to talk... that'll only keep things as they are.

Also, if you have pollen allergies, take a teaspoon full of local honey every day. Next year, you won't have allergies. It builds an immunity (since honey is bee shit, and local bees process local pollen.)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                Also, if you have pollen allergies, take a teaspoon full of local honey every day. Next year, you won't have allergies. It builds an immunity (since honey is bee shit, and local bees process local pollen.)

Lol thats a subtle way to think of something i put on my pancakes every morning.

Comment

start>control panel > speech.

type what you want to say and press preview voice. Done. Instant Steven Hawkins.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    Yeah... silly Guyanese... Whiskey cures everything! (I'm Irish...)

I lose my voice all the time. It's part of the job when you're a punk singer... The worst I had it was for 3 days. THAT sucked.

Gargle salt water, take chloraseptic, and don't try to talk... that'll only keep things as they are.

good to know im gonna try that. 18 years never had allergies. I turn 19 and now i have them lol

Comment

Yup... you're getting old.

Comment

Working...
                      X