My Lifted Tundra Story!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lifted Tundra Story!!

I own a 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab which I am very proud of but I noticed that with the twenty's on it and a 3" lift, I am now at perfect height for my headlights to hit directly into most cars.

The other day I was behind a Chevy Corsica that just happened to be going the exact same way that I was planning on going, I beleive that they thought that I was following them. Anyway it was nighttime and I had turned my headlights on, which, as soon as I did that illuminated the inside of their car, the fact that they didnt have any tint on the windows made it worse.

I noticed that they had been turning around looking at me (there was 4 people in the car) so I decided to be nice and backed off a bit at every stop we had so I wouldnt blind the people inside. We came up to a red light that had a railroad crossing 25 ft from the crosswalk. The corsica was stopped just at the crosswalk and I stopped about 5 ft behind them, the idiot behind me had stopped directly in the ralroad crossing and so after seeing that I decided to just move forward a bit so they could get out of the crossing.

At this point the people in the corsica were pissed, assuming that I was following them and purposely blinding them, so the front passenger looks back and starts mouthing profanities towards me and I just laugh a bit. The light turns green and she decides to take off her seatbelt and lean out of the window to tell me that I am number 1! While shes doing this the driver of the car suddenly decides to make a sharp left turn, thinking that I am going to continue following them and that this sudden left turn will evade me. Well the funny thing was that he didnt realize that making a sharp left corner would send his passenger (my number 1 fan) right into the front passenger side door! I swear her face hit that door so hard that it had to have left a dent, her glasses flew off just to be ran over by the rear tire of the corsica and to top it all off the 7Eleven on the corner happened to have an officer waiting to merge into traffic who happened to see the whole thing.

I decide to turn around and drive by to see if the officer had taken any action, as I come around the corner I noticed the officer slapping the cuffs on the passenger! I pull over to see what was going on and the officer tells me that she attacked him saying that it was all my fault and he had to control her somehow. I tell the officer what happened and he backed my story up as to he saw the whole thing also. After I am finished talking to him he tells me I am free to go, as I am leaving I hear on his radio that the woman has an arrest warrant for probation violation! HAHA she will be spending the night in jail for being an idiot!

Heres MRT for the Tundra: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132883

haha, that was good. I've had a dick head do that shit to me. I was driving my sisters Grandam, and her headlights were pointed up some, and the driver got out at a stop light runnin his mouth.

good story man.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

off topic but Toyota is amazing. I always thought they were a good company but I didn't know how good they are. A coworker of mine had a tundra. It was older, maybe late 90's or so. Maybe early 00's, not sure. Anyway, there was a recall on his truck. The rear end rotted out of that model and it was a time bomb till the rear end gave way and fell out of the truck. Toyota bought his truck back. He bought it 5 years prior for $5000. Toyota gave him blue book plus something - he got $13,000. Talk about a good deal! For Toyota to do that at this point in time when everyone is hurting shows what a good company they are.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

adjust your headlights

Comment

haha wow i love those trucks wish one day i will own one.

yeah i hate it when ppl have lifted trucks and shine in my car all the time! normally i just flip up my mirror lol. but looked like u played it cool and even stopped to talk to officer and admited that how it all started lol.

to u bro. nice truck btw!
          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
            adjust your headlights
            x10000
            1990 Frost White EX Coupe F23A1 - PART OUT
            01 DC4

Comment

kinda funny story but I would have been so pissed if i was in their car...ive experience asshole with trucks that didnt adjust their headlights and then made it worst put HIDs in thier headlamps and foglights

Not you that you are an asshole tho
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I hate it when there is a huge truck behind me with its headlight right in my window...

But actually allot of times they turn off their lights while at a light or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Whutface View Post
                  I hate it when there is a huge truck behind me with its headlight right in my window...

But actually allot of times they turn off their lights while at a light or something.

Thats what Ive been doing since the incident, I dont really want to adjust my headlights because it gives me perfect output where its at. I dont have hids or even brighter bulbs just stock oem bulbs so its not like Im trying to be a dick, if i get more people pissed off at me than I will adjust them but right now turning my lights off at stops seems to be working fine.

Comment

i live in Texas so giant trucks arent anything new to me, never been a big deal to me just flip the tab on my rear view mirror and bam most of the light is gone. people just needed to fucking chill, sounds like she was a psycho any way she attacked the cop for no reason what a dumb ass

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

x2 on flippen the mirror , doesn't bother me too much tho

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Click for my ride thread.

Comment

women

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                          X