Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling down lately

Yeah so..let me throw it down.

Since June..I've been searching for a job, non-stop, with no fucking luck. I gotta car that needs more work than a fucking POS Yugo.

I'm feeling depressed alot lately. I somewhat feel like a failure , I lost the respect of my friends because of my honest opinion on a fucked up situation (AccordWarrior aka Mike thanks for hearing me out bro).

And now all I have is my gf in this town of Nashua, I mean yeah I can go out and make new friends around here but its a little weird getting used to the place.

Kinda getting stressed from arguing with my gf once in awhile.

I just need a break...I mean I'm thinking of meeting my maker..but I talked to a good friend of mine..and they've told me I have so much to live for..my gf loves me very much..that they dont think she'll let go of what she has.

I see everyones point but....

What the hell is wrong with me man...
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

dude its all good, in some cases, there was one time i felt like the biggest loser, i cut myself from like all my friends because i didnt want to to talk, i gave up on like everything that i had planed for me, more or less thought of suicide as the way out, but i held strong did what i had to do and thought about happier things.

really with the job situation, i say, pik up on the first job that comes your way even if the job pays minimum and its like 3 days a week, still a job, thats what i did, cause i needed one bad and didnt care, so now i work when i want and how many hours i want, just the rough spot is the worst part of everything, but it will work out, just hold in there and keep on trucking, dont stop looking for a job till your satified that there isnt one out there, but there is just keep LOOKING DAMNIT!..lol...its part of life that sucks and we all hate it, but the rough times are always a leason in our lives that we take on and try to go on with it..and friends come and go, you cant hold onto everyone and everything, usually its harder to make new friends, i know, i completly changed the friends i hung out with, just i started to be really talkative and goin out and bam, i got away from all the drama and im happier now, i have my dream girl too....but im still having my rough times, just some are worse than others, just hold in there and let us know whats going on, we all will get through it together, just dont quit my friend...much love mang.

i dont know if this made any sense because im really hyper right now...and im drinking a slurpee.

^sold

Comment

yo man...i think everyones been there at least once...
      i was a "cool kid in hs"...drank, partied, didnt care, etc...then after HS i fooled around too much and got stuck, like you....feeling like the whole world was passing me by...i saw everyone doing better, getting nice cars, etc while hardly working....i felt like nothing was worth it...i was looked at like a waste by tons of ppl...then i woke the fuck up, broke it off with most my friends except my crew (even dont see them as much)...i worked my ass off for money, i used my head and went to school...i saved money....now i make tons of money, way WAY more than the ppl who laughed at me and called me a loser after HS...its great cuz a few of them work at banks and see me raking in thousands at once, all the time too...u just gotta say fuck the world, im gonna stretch myself to my limits (and guess what, your limits expand far beyond what you think they are!)...honest dude, i was in the same situation as you once...now im running a pretty sucessful upstart business, im happy, im making my family happy, and my dreams are actually materializing...its a good feeling man, to be self made....i mean i came from rock bottom to cream of the crop (gotta stop patting my self on the back, but its true)...and guess what, i jus turned 21 in june, when i was 19 i was saying fuck it all...now i look back through time, and have the blimp read the world is mine (some nas for ya!)....

you gotta watch who you surround yourself with...certain ppl can eat you alive and crush your dreams

there are definently daggers in mens eyes tonight!

oh and the dude above me is right...you need to get in the groove of things...any job, just to get used to working and feel like your part of something....you need to pace yourself, and let it grow from there....you will meet new friends at work!...i started busing tables, now i make triple what my former boss does....you can do it, seriously with the right mind anyone can...
      Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 11-12-2004, 10:46 PM.

Comment

lol, at least you have a girl friend...

i used to be depressed over C's on report cards now in college i dont give a shit.

ill just try harder next time...its how life goes.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel man. I get depressed a lot of times because I see some of my friends with their girlfriends and they seem so happy, but I know that if I get involved in a relationship, it's going to hurt when I leave to go back to Florida.

Be thankful you have your friends and people there to support you, that should make you keep your head up. You will come to find a job sooner or later.. and you have a girlfriend that loves you. You can always talk to her when you are stressed out and I am sure she will make you feel better.

Just keep your head up because you can do anything you want with your life, but you're just feeling sad. Go out and do something to get your mind off the negative issues and things will look up. It might be hard finding a job, but once you find it you will be happy and things will be going even better.

Think postive about things. You are trying to find a job, it's not like you are sitting around doing nothing. You seem motivated and thats all that matters right now. Just keep looking and something will jump right in front of you and it'll be all gravy from there.

Keep your head up bro, everything will work out. It always does.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
            I know exactly how you feel man. I get depressed a lot of times because I see some of my friends with their girlfriends and they seem so happy, but I know that if I get involved in a relationship, it's going to hurt when I leave to go back to Florida.

Be thankful you have your friends and people there to support you, that should make you keep your head up. You will come to find a job sooner or later.. and you have a girlfriend that loves you. You can always talk to her when you are stressed out and I am sure she will make you feel better.

Just keep your head up because you can do anything you want with your life, but you're just feeling sad. Go out and do something to get your mind off the negative issues and things will look up. It might be hard finding a job, but once you find it you will be happy and things will be going even better.

Think postive about things. You are trying to find a job, it's not like you are sitting around doing nothing. You seem motivated and thats all that matters right now. Just keep looking and something will jump right in front of you and it'll be all gravy from there.

Keep your head up bro, everything will work out. It always does.
            i agree with whatever rebel says. and u should move to a nice exotic place and find a good job and find a gf with big tits and live ur life. that dream life that everyone is looking for. then u will live like king man.
            don't worry about it now. i mean it can be worst.
            i am 23. and i did 3 years of communnity college. all those esl classes killed. me. and by the tme i finish university i will be25. but its all good. shit happens just live with it man.
            just thinkof the future. u would have a job. a turbo h22 in ur accord. a nice girl by ur side. a house with a 2 car garage. so chillin there man. u will get where u want.
            good luck
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Thanks guys

Thank you all for the comment.

Yeah me and my gf are very serious about settling down someday down the road.

Kinda stressing at this point because of some issues with her dad and shit.

We talked about everything last night..and clearly she loves me very much...she was just stressed as well.

I mean she told me Im basically her security blankent from her dad and without me shed be a total mess.

Yeah i do have great things to look for I was just having a bad day yesterday..other than that I've learned a few things from talking to AccordWarrior and reading your comments.

Thanks again
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
              X