miss california......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miss california......

what are your thoughts of what happened and about the *** judge?

my opinion, she said what she said. she didn't lie about anything. I can imagine her saying the complete opposite, and then still losing because she was totally for *** marriage. I was watching a couple interviews from that *** judge, and he is a jerkface. I mean, just because someone spoke their mind about a topic, doesn't mean that she is a bitch (that's what he called her). If someone spoke the truth about what they feel, yeah, I'd be kind of pissed, but at least he or she was being honest. I really think she should have won. I think what that judge did was wrong. and was that question really necessary and appropriate to ask?? I don't think so. to miss america *** judge. let's keep this mature..
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

alot of stars in this post
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Was he actually a homosexual judge, or are you just calling him that?

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

he is not heterosexual.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/artic...perez%2F437244

Comment

yeah perez hilton is a douchenozzle. He was just mad he got butthurt

Comment

Haven't seen the clip, but I saw him on Larry King last night and that guy will do anything to create attention around him so he can get more air time on t.v or wherever he can.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I saw a newsclip that she lost based on a judge, but didn't really care to read more into it than that. It really isn't that important, although I think it is BS that someone loses because they have a belief that is different than the judges. That is petty and bullshit on the part of the judge. I am sure a lot of people would NOT agree with many of his ideals. May he never be so fortunate as to meet someone like himself when he needs success most...
              Last edited by owequitit; 04-22-2009, 11:41 AM.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Him asking that question was just a way to start up alot of bullshit.

he needs to get the giant dildo out of his ass and quit being a little bitch about it, all because someone doesnt agree with the way he lives his life...

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

well, he scored her a zero. and she was leading everyone on basically everything, and all it took was a score of 0 on one event. my opinion, she answered it very well without any hesitations, and she was being honest. At least she didn't bs about it and say, yeah, I'm all for same sex marriage in california.

Comment

It was retarded. She expressed an opinion. She stated in her opening statements that we are allowed to choose in this country and just stated her belief's...Perez Hilton is just a *** ass celebrity that needs to go take his midol. Its a free country she showed what she believed in but she still said everyone has the right to choose. I think its retarded. I say +1 to Ms california. She wasnt there to please judges just toold the truth she shoulda won.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

don't know the question...but in a beauty pageant questions regarding homosexuality have no basis
                      ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                        don't know the question...but in a beauty pageant questions regarding homosexuality have no basis
                        I agree with that.

I don't agree with her opinion, but I admire that she was honest. If she was winning previously, a spiteful 0 that cost her the win for that honest answer is unfair.

Comment

I even think it's kinda unfair.

She's entitled to her own opinion, regardless how insane it is.

Is the questions part of the pageant judged on popularity of response, or grammar and dictation?

Comment

I agree, that kind of question should have never been asked.

Comment

wow. i didnt know that why she lost. i think its unfair.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Working...
                              X