Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should you be obliged to donate your organs after death?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    You can keep making assumptions all you want. I probably know more about real world living that you do, so whatever.

You see, you exposed yourself through your own statments, I merely called you out on them.

Also, for the record, "expanding your horizons" means learning about, and experiencing new and different things, NOT necessarily agreeing with them all.

Personally, I have a lot of other stuff to worry about other than whether or not I should be donating my organs. Not to mention the fact that most people probably don't want to deal with it because it means admitting and dealing with their own mortality which for a lot of people is not a pleasureable experience. Of course, perhaps if you had dealt with that, maybe you would know that.

I find it mildly funny given the context of the conversation that you challenge me to expand my horizons by making assumptions and being close minded about who I am or where I come from. Like most people with your attitude, you could stand to have a dose of your own medicine.

Like I said. At least my reality is predicated on a double standard. I believe in free choice, and I don't believe in free choice just when it is my agenda that is being chosen.
    i think your wrong and need a chill pill

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Based on the fact that the OP said his presentation was on April 20th and we are now the 21st, I wll now close this thread. Hope you did well on your presentation

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
      X