yup yup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup yup

haven't been on for a while...worked on somebody's cb that was misfiring (leaking spark plug tube seals) and remembered the good 'ol cb7 days...

so how you guys been.

me, graduating in a month, sold the supra-stupidest thing ever done i cried no joke true story, almost got a bike decided to save money, still got my g5 but now that I'm gonna be full time i might get a challenger in a year(employ discount FTW)

so who's still around...last time i was here deev was pissed at the world...
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

I'm still pissed at the world!

Most of my flip-outs are done with a goal in mind, though... and I have yet to fail in achieving that goal. It's difficult to steer an ever-growing site of people that expect everything for nothing, and feel they don't need to be respectful when they're safe behind a monitor!

Anyway, that sucks to hear you sold the Supra!
    Be careful with the Challenger... I know everyone is saying it, but if Chrysler tanks, it might end up being more of a headache to own a newly designed Chrysler model than it's worth! I'm planning on getting a Crossfire myself (dealership in the family ) It's mostly a Benz, though... so if Chrysler goes belly up, at least I can rely on the world's oldest automaker to supply me with overpriced parts to fix it when it breaks!

Comment

haha, always giving me a laugh deev...

shits gonna go down this month with Chrysler... Obama told Nardelli he better get his shit together and strike up a deal with Marchionne....so pretty soon I could be working on little Fiats.he has like 15 days left to get this poppin'.

either way, chrysler might go down but somebody is gonna buy them...whether it be Obama or GM lol...I have faith left in the auto industry, even while i'm getting fucked everyday at work...

Now if chrysler goes completely down, well, thank god the LX platform doesnt really have any problems...

fuck it, I'll just buy a CB and keep it in the garage in case my challenger breaks down.
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

im still here after several names changes
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

How much did you sell the supra for?! I would paid for shipping!

im still here.. im not going any where.

Starting an import business.. Want a RHD Supra?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

sold the sup for $4700 to some guy in New jersey...

Import biz?what?when?more info?

RHD sup?maybe in a couple years...make that like 3...haha

been doing side jobs out the ass...just got done working on a kia rio cinco...yeah the station wagon...haha

Should have my own shop in a couple years...

but seriously how did you get in this whole importing whips thing?Do you have a RHD MKIV yet?

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts View Post
              sold the sup for $4700 to some guy in New jersey...

Import biz?what?when?more info?

RHD sup?maybe in a couple years...make that like 3...haha

been doing side jobs out the ass...just got done working on a kia rio cinco...yeah the station wagon...haha

Should have my own shop in a couple years...

but seriously how did you get in this whole importing whips thing?Do you have a RHD MKIV yet?

We're just starting out. We recently completed a shipment from the UK, and are processing another to arrive within the two weeks. Arranging shipments from the UK are a little easier than Japan, simply because I don't speak japanese.

But we're working on Japan... Thats our next leap.

and 4700 for that supra? That thing better have had a 2JZ in it!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

so what kinda cars do you have imported?

this is PA, where rust free supras are RARE...shit mine was the only one i knew that didnt have rust.the thing was fully rebuilt w mhg,arps, 57 triim, big IC, act 6 puck, full 3" (rsr),,,it was a nice car

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

im still here, even after almost getting killed in my cb..

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I still come here to stir shit up.

The interesting thing is, I still have my CB and noone knows about it.

Comment

i'm still here

Comment

Occasionally get on here but I am on other forums more though.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Still here too.

Comment

Working...
                          X