Product Reviews...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Reviews...??

Do we/could we have a Product Review Section/Forum -type thing...???

Maybe i overlooked it or its spread out among the specified sections, but i think itd be cool to have a section specifically for Product reviews.

Everything from certain wheels/tires to exhausts, engine parts, INT and EXT pieces to particular brands.

Suggestions, comments, ideas?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I'm down with that idea... I've had my accord for over 10+ years with countless products for it that I could give my $.02 on. (especially suspension stuff) Good idea!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

I know it kinda takes the fun out of "Trial and Error" but as everyone knows, CB7tuners are a poor kind, lol, so we need all the help we can get. And plus it just helps to know what other ppl think.

a good example is myself; I bought a used can off a buddy but wanted bigger and louder so i went to Ebay. I loved that muffler.....until i took the 1600 mile, 2.5 day trip back from Arizona. After that, it had to go. I took the advice of C91BLX7 and picked up a CherryBomb, and while it is a good, cheap muffler, its also ended up being tad louder than i like. Ive never heard setups like the RS*R, WS2 or Greddy SP2 in person, but theyre ones ive considered, and a few reviews would help.

I think reviews would also be easier than crowding individual mebers MRTs and inboxes with questions about certain parts.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

not a bad idea. I'd participate
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Im thinking;
          ---------------------------------------------------
          Product:
          Where you bought it:
          How much you paid:
          How long youve had it:
          Likes?
          Dislikes?
          Installation Difficulty:
          Would you recommend it?

Just off the top of my head...

Comment

they had this on b15sentra.net but it never went well. most people just dont post. if it does start here hopefully people actually post their findings and what not
            Last edited by Law Grandeur; 04-17-2009, 03:53 AM.

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

That was a thought i had as well. People wont post their shit.

If not, then people could ask for reviews on certain products, and if not a detailed review, then members could at least give their $.02.

Comment

I think when Steve (ATX) was running the site, they had a product review area. They nixed it after the first version of the site I think..

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

sounds good to me....im in on the idea
                  IM IN LOVE WITH A CAR..IS THAT WRONG?

MY MR THREAD
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132771

Comment

whores

Where you bought it:craigslist
                    How much you paid:350
                    How long youve had it:2 hours
                    Likes? pussy
                    Dislikes? talks too much
                    Installation Difficulty: not really
                    Would you recommend it? yes

Comment

Ha ha.

I thought i was specific in Car products though....

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Ha ha.

I thought i was specific in Car products though....
                        fun n games man

Comment

You would pretty much put this in whatever section was appropriate...audio equipment you bought in the audio section, wheel/rims in that section, etc etc
                          ____

Comment

What did you buy: intake
                            Where you bought it:ebay
                            How much you paid: 10 + 100 shipping
                            How long you've had it: a week
                            Pros? runs fine no probs. love it
                            Cons? well my neighbors dog got hit by a car
                            Installation Difficulty: it says 30 minutes but it took me 3 hours
                            Would you recommend it? yes if you have the extra moolah

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                            X