Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got home from the new Yankee stadium and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home from the new Yankee stadium and...

OMG this place is beautiful. I got there a little late (2nd inning) and the Yankees lost 10-2 but I had a great time. I have pictures but I can't find the wire to upload them on the computer. I will post up pictures as soon as I find it. It might be at my parents house.

The restaurants in this place are so nice. I ate something at the Hard Rock Cafe but I wanted to go to all of them. They have something like 16 restaurants and some of them you don't even need a ticket to go to.
    One thing I was kinda scared of was that it would not feel the same as the old stadium but let me tell you, it felt EXACTLY the same.
    Another interesting fact that I heard was that there is 1400 hi-def screen in the stadium.
    The great hall is really nice. They have so many pictures of Yankee history.

It was a beautiful day at the stadium and everything felt so nice. The next game I'm going to is going to be at night and I like night games better then afternoon games. The stadium looks so much nicer at night.

Anyone happen to go today?

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

<--- METS fan, eventho i live right by Yankee Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
      <--- METS fan, eventho i live right by Yankee Stadium
      Haha. I live in Queens and I'm a Yankee fan. It's funny because all of my family are Mets fans except me and my brother. If the Yankees don't make it to the post season and the Mets do, then I will cheer for the Mets. But when does that happen? Have you been to Citifield yet? I heard that they were having all types of problems there.

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
      My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
        Haha. I live in Queens and I'm a Yankee fan. It's funny because all of my family are Mets fans except me and my brother. If the Yankees don't make it to the post season and the Mets do, then I will cheer for the Mets. But when does that happen? Have you been to Citifield yet? I heard that they were having all types of problems there.
        I will be getting free tickets soon to Citifield

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
          I will be getting free tickets soon to Citifield
          Nice! How do you get free tickets? Good seats?

My member's ride

Comment

METS suck!
            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
              METS suck!
              x2!!!

My member's ride

Comment

Lucky you man... I'm trying to get tickets to Red Sox @ Yankees on August 8th. Glad to hear you got to check it out on the first day.

I go whenever the Yanks are in Baltimore. I was there when AJ Burnett got his win.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                  mets Suck!

Lets Go Phillies

Comment

Originally posted by Wutlis View Post
                    Lucky you man... I'm trying to get tickets to Red Sox @ Yankees on August 8th. Glad to hear you got to check it out on the first day.

I go whenever the Yanks are in Baltimore. I was there when AJ Burnett got his win.
                    Yea the best games are the Yankee/Sox games. So much energy at them and I'm sure it's going to be so crazy in the new stadium. Let me know if you get tickets. I will get tickets for that game too and maybe we can meet up. Yankee's parking lot CB7 meet!

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post

Lets Go Phillies
                    Ahhh . You should be a Yankee fan being in NJ! Are you closer Philly or NY? I believe that Deev is a Phillies fan too.

My member's ride

Comment

I was watching SportsCenter the other night, they were saying how much the new Yankees stadium resembled the old one...

Go Seattle!!

FINALLY they're doin worth a shit!!

Comment

Yea the best games are the Yankee/Sox games. So much energy at them and I'm sure it's going to be so crazy in the new stadium. Let me know if you get tickets. I will get tickets for that game too and maybe we can meet up. Yankee's parking lot CB7 meet!
                        YEAH!!!! ... But wait...I'm gonna take the train if I go. Parking sux and it's expensive. Subway FTW

The only place I've seen decent priced tickets are on StubHub. $150 for Terrace seats. Where you getting your tix from?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

Ahhh . You should be a Yankee fan being in NJ! Are you closer Philly or NY? I believe that Deev is a Phillies fan too.
                          We're from the same area... If you climb a tree, you can see Philly.

And dammit Rich... you're from SOUTH JERSEY now... We have to convert you to a Phillies fan!

South Jersey and North Jersey are two different worlds. North Jersey people think they're New Yorkers, and they like all those crappy NY teams.

Oh, and the Devils... NY can have em. Go Flyers!

Comment

In MA, we chant Yankees Suck at Bruins games.

I was at a rock concert and Yankees Suck was being chanted.

So yes, we'll just leave it at that.

Comment

I agree. The Yankees do suck. They have ALL those big named players and they're floating around the .500 mark. What a waste. I hope the Ray's take the eastern division again

Comment

Working...
                              X