i dont know what im thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know what im thinking

Im walking out of my class. lately i have been the wierdest peron ever. I locked myself in my room almost 2 months ago, and decided i wanted to be a different person. I cut myself from the world. i just got a cell phone after 2 months, and I am talking to people... I have an X-gf, she is sad and misses me. but really thats too bad because when i missed her she just stabbed me

anyways, i have been thinking to myself i need to go out and get laid, like that one song by i think offspring where it says "lack of sex is bringing me down" anyways i thought that was the case.

Ive been hiding in the back of the classroom all semester, hiding from the person i was. So these last 2 months, ive been taking up bike riding, climbing and working out... ive been thinking about the service.

yeah alot on my mind.

Well im walking out of my class today, and I walk past this chick, ok not past. I walk into this chick, and im like "oh sorry" and i hear her talking on the phone as i walk away, and she says "yeah im 2 month pregnant" no i havent told-" thats all i could hear...

so i kept walking

"hey howd you do on that test"

i was still walking, thinking to myself, that beautiful pregnant girl is talking to me. it must have been all those days at the gym

so i start slowing down, awkwardly turn myself around, and she starts laughing because i was so unsure if she was talking to me...

and thats where everything got all complicated.

She is this girl who just moved here 6 months ago from italy, with her boyfriend of 5 years, shes 21.

well the stupid guido she was with got her pregnant, and deported himself to Italy! and her parents cut her off when she left to the US, for him.

He left her, kicked her out on the street and said some things i dont want to repeat. and she is stuck here, working 2 jobs, and going to school. she even has her own apartment.

She and incredible girl. I kept talking to her in the parking lot.

there were moments where we just stopped and stared at each other for i have no idea how long

what am i doing

im in love with a pregnant chick. this girl, her life, her... kid

It made me feel so freaking wierd inside like... i have to protect her. all i want to do is get up this morning, and make money so i could.....

What is happening to me?
    ]

Originally posted by turbo Dave View Post
    im Walking Out Of My Class. Lately I Have Been The Wierdest Peron Ever. I Locked Myself In My Room Almost 2 Months Ago, And Decided I Wanted To Be A Different Person. I Cut Myself From The World. I Just Got A Cell Phone After 2 Months, And I Am Talking To People... I Have An X-gf, She Is Sad And Misses Me. But Really Thats Too Bad Because When I Missed Her She Just Stabbed Me

Anyways, I Have Been Thinking To Myself I Need To Go Out And Get Laid, Like That One Song By I Think Offspring Where It Says "lack Of Sex Is Bringing Me Down" Anyways I Thought That Was The Case.

Ive Been Hiding In The Back Of The Classroom All Semester, Hiding From The Person I Was. So These Last 2 Months, Ive Been Taking Up Bike Riding, Climbing And Working Out... Ive Been Thinking About The Service.

Yeah Alot On My Mind.

Well Im Walking Out Of My Class Today, And I Walk Past This Chick, Ok Not Past. I Walk Into This Chick, And Im Like "oh Sorry" And I Hear Her Talking On The Phone As I Walk Away, And She Says "yeah Im 2 Month Pregnant" No I Havent Told-" Thats All I Could Hear...

So I Kept Walking

"hey Howd You Do On That Test"

I Was Still Walking, Thinking To Myself, That Beautiful Pregnant Girl Is Talking To Me. It Must Have Been All Those Days At The Gym

So I Start Slowing Down, Awkwardly Turn Myself Around, And She Starts Laughing Because I Was So Unsure If She Was Talking To Me...

And Thats Where Everything Got All Complicated.

She Is This Girl Who Just Moved Here 6 Months Ago From Italy, With Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years, Shes 21.

Well The Stupid Guido She Was With Got Her Pregnant, And Deported Himself To Italy! And Her Parents Cut Her Off When She Left To The Us, For Him.

He Left Her, Kicked Her Out On The Street And Said Some Things I Dont Want To Repeat. And She Is Stuck Here, Working 2 Jobs, And Going To School. She Even Has Her Own Apartment.

She And Incredible Girl. I Kept Talking To Her In The Parking Lot.

There Were Moments Where We Just Stopped And Stared At Each Other For I Have No Idea How Long

What Am I Doing

Im In Love With A Pregnant Chick. This Girl, Her Life, Her... Kid

It Made Me Feel So Freaking Wierd Inside Like... I Have To Protect Her. All I Want To Do Is Get Up This Morning, And Make Money So I Could.....

What Is Happening To Me?

Ygpm
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I say this with all the best intentions, no flaming. This is advice from a 40 year old guy that has made bad decisions and taken years to get his life together and on the right path.

Considering the mess your life has been and still is, walk away from this woman and her unborn child. You don't even have yourself halfway straight yet, please don't inflict your particular streak of... bad luck? misery? poor choices? Whatever it is, you will only succeed in screwing up all of you even more. I understand you're infatuated, you feel like the knight in shining armor, but you can barely keep yourself alive. It's been less than three months since you proclaimed you were a junkie and asked for help. You are not well yet. Turbo Dave needs to get Turbo Dave fixed before he can have a successful relationship with anyone else. Especially a young woman with a child on the way.

Please, brother, don't get involved with this woman. I guarantee you it will turn into a HUGE nightmare that makes everyone involved miserable and bitter.
      Last edited by visualpoet; 04-16-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

unfortunately i think he's right. you need to really know yourself and that your going somewhere better before you take on the responsibility of someone else.

Comment

agreed ....your life is so messed up and is not fit for a baby. figure your shit of first.

Comment

I can fully understand the whole re-inventing yourself thing. I've recently gone thru that, and thats not a bad thing so long as your making positive changes in yourself. As far as the pregnant girl, you're going thru what I call "superman syndrome". After secluding yourself your feeling ready to jump back into society But your still feeling vulnerable whether you realize it or not, and have come across someone who is in need, yet managing to maintain themselves. This is what has caught your attention. You want to be there for her, you want to make all her problems go away, you want to save her. you really need to save yourself before you can save the world. The proper course of action in regards to this young lady is to be her friend, do not pursue her romatically. You'll only burn yourself in the end when it doesn't work out, and go right into depressed mode. Be her friend, get to know her, and when both yours and her situation are better, you'll know if persuing her is the right thing to do. Your not in love, your just concerned.
            Last edited by 4U2H8ME; 04-16-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

All the advice in here is dead on, listen to them Dave.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                What is happening to me?
                I think you are finally maturing and you MIGHT have a heart.
                I say to go with the flow if you both are happy.

(ps. pics of female are required)

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

That song was "Basket Case" and it was by Green Day, not the Offspring.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

sounds like your thinking with dick. if you stepped back and looked at the situation, and not just think about
                    getting laid
                    you would do a 180 and get the fuck away from that CLUSTER FUCK. you should handle your own shit before you try and bring some else in to your life, with just as many problems. and her being prego with some random forgein guy's baby is just insane. honstley dont beleave what she said

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

dumb chick leaves family and country for dude AND gets knocked up. it seems to be a trend with young people 24 and younger. i dunno why that is. i blame rap music

dude be her friend but not more than that. she'll probably use you anyways since she needs all the help she can get

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                        dumb chick leaves family and country for dude AND gets knocked up. it seems to be a trend with young people 24 and younger. i dunno why that is. i blame rap music

dude be her friend but not more than that. she'll probably use you anyways since she needs all the help she can get
                        Rap music huh?
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                          X