No announcement yet.

To the white guy in the white sunglasses in the mid-90s white Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The E thugging claims are off base. The man has a legit gripe. I once had a guy so pissed off he followed me to the gas station and ran up on my car. Started banging on my window. Out came the .38 revolver pointed right at him. Deer in headlights look, commenced to run like a bitch. Problem solved. Nowadays when teen ricers specifically tail me I slow down even more. Usually results in a ricerflyby accompained with finger aerobactics.

Comment

Tunerman, Deev's on a rampage about those words you're using, just a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
        your the one throwing the word ***got around like a rag doll. why don't you start acting like a mature person and STFU.

And i will say that to your face. If you were to ever show it.
        you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, 1171 posts,

my profanity can get a little out of hand, sorry guys.

gotta go now, have a street fight to win.

Comment

Who is this Tunerman clown?
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman View Post
            you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, 1171 posts,

my profanity can get a little out of hand, sorry guys.

gotta go now, have a street fight to win.
            hahaha! wow, because i somehow said im big and bad because of a post count?
            You all steam. you'll blow away in the wind soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
              The E thugging claims are off base. The man has a legit gripe. I once had a guy so pissed off he followed me to the gas station and ran up on my car. Started banging on my window. Out came the .38 revolver pointed right at him. Deer in headlights look, commenced to run like a bitch. Problem solved. Nowadays when teen ricers specifically tail me I slow down even more. Usually results in a ricerflyby accompained with finger aerobactics.
              LMAO, My former brother-in-law and I had a woman try to force us over when her lane merged, he was driving and didn't see her. She chased us for 30 miles to a gas station, leaned out the window and started cussing him out. He was trying to figure out what her problem was, and she popped the trunk and started yelling about "Don't make me go in the trunk, cracker." We looked over in the trunk and she had two bags of groceries and a small tree branch. He said "You gonna hit me with that stick or make me a sandwich? I like mustard on mine. Thanks!" Our laughter pissed her off so bad she drove off with the trunk open.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                LMAO, My former brother-in-law and I had a woman try to force us over when her lane merged, he was driving and didn't see her. She chased us for 30 miles to a gas station, leaned out the window and started cussing him out. He was trying to figure out what her problem was, and she popped the trunk and started yelling about "Don't make me go in the trunk, cracker." We looked over in the trunk and she had two bags of groceries and a small tree branch. He said "You gonna hit me with that stick or make me a sandwich? I like mustard on mine. Thanks!" Our laughter pissed her off so bad she drove off with the trunk open.
                lmao..... make me a sandwich bitch!

Comment

I still can't say "Don't make me go in the trunk" with a straight face, it's been over ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post

LOLOLOLOLOL mad clowing rights.....hahaha

Comment

people get too offened about driving. Like seriously

Yesterday, I was accelerating from a stoplight, and when I left the light was green. Well the sun came in my eyes, and I didnt see it turn red. Well there was a car in front of me that did one of those quick maneuvers to get ahead a first in line, so I thought it was green. Well by time I noticed I had to slam on my brakes and my tires locked up and whatever. I stopped in enough distance, but the lock up and screeching scared this guy and he moved up a little. When I see everything is ok, I start laughing, and I see the guy looking in his rear view mirror furious. Well, this guy goes straight, and I turn to go to the gym and park. Well, im getting my stuff, and then I look in the mirror, and hes parked behind me going through the trunk of his RSX.

So Im like whatever, Aisain guy wearing bumble bee glasses behind me going through is trunk. Well hes done, and say something and gets back in his car. I say What?. "learn how to fucking drive" and he drives off. I guess he forgot his weapon somewhere and didnt want to fight without it.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman View Post
                        you might think its funny to laugh at other people but some of us have feelings too and you neeed to take into account because if you hurt other people theyre going to hurt you back
                        hahah dude if you get upset over people talking shit or laughing at you over the internet you have issues lol You need to let shit roll off. I have a very short temper that gets me into trouble alot. Guess thats why im a bouncer now lol. Either way chill out you will never fight any of these people. We all live so far each other lol

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          Who is this Tunerman clown?
                          Another Deevergote clone?

Tunerman>Jonas>Deevergote?

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by IAmTheNight View Post

I wondered the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmTheNight View Post

i was going to call him an asshat but started thinking this. it might not be deev but he is definatly faking ethuggery.
                              FA1

Comment

Tunerman is not Deevergote.

Unknown Screen Name>Dani Filth>Jonas>Deevergote

Tunerman>Tunerman>Tunerman

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment