Dreams..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams..

Does anyone take their dreams seriously?
    Like, I remember a while back, I had a dream about my dads company going under ( trucking co.) and sure enough, he had 4 rollovers in a week. I had told him about it, but he told me it was just a dream..

Last night, I had a dream that one of my friend was messing around with my lady friend. If this shit comes true, i'm killin somebody.

Maybe coincidence?

Any of your dreams become reality?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

Sometimes a dream is just your brain processing what it already knows... so if there were any obvious signs for these bad things, your brain could be putting it together. That, or it's merely a coincidence. In this economy, a small company in trouble isn't exactly unlikely. Girls cheating isn't exactly a rare occurance either.

Comment

I've had these kinds of dreams before. Half the time, they become reality.
      Whether it's driving somewhere, having a certain convo with someone, or doing something stupid, it's happened before.

Comment

But the weird thing is, my girlfriend HATESS him.
        I do have some whacked out dreams earlier.

And the truck thing, I dreamt that before it happened.

Comment

I remember my sophomore year, I dreamt I was in this girl's room. I saw a clock that had the numbers in a pile and it said whatever on it. Then 2-3 weeks later, I met this girl, and I was in her room and saw the clock.

Another ex, I remembered being on her couch on top of her. That was in a dream too, cause the ceiling looked familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
            I remember my sophomore year, I dreamt I was in this girl's room. I saw a clock that had the numbers in a pile and it said whatever on it. Then 2-3 weeks later, I met this girl, and I was in her room and saw the clock.

Another ex, I remembered being on her couch on top of her. That was in a dream too, cause the ceiling looked familiar.

hahaha!

Comment

I've had some weird dreams that I will seriously never forget. Many years ago when I was still a kid, I dreamed that I was chased by T1000 from Terminator 2 and that the Terminator had to protect me from him. Just like the movie yes except for the background... By that I mean we were in a park and to run away from him I had to cross those climbing bars followed by the Terminator. I had that dream like 2 or 3 times at least.

However, it didn't come true...
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

I always dream of anal effing a woman but in reality it never comes.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

i don't dream it, i do it

hey 91exsedan, dream us the lottery numbers
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Done that too... Pretty nice actually
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

my friend asked me this question today if i believed if my dreams will come true.

eff that. scary stuff. i always have dreams of jumping off buildings and waking up at last second tense and sweaty

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

i had a few crazy dreams, one time i dreamt i was on a beach and a huge wave came and crushed me. that was the night before the big sumatra tsunami. i get crazy deja vu pretty often too.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post

one time i had a dream that i ate a bagel, then one day, i ate a bagel....holy shit!

Comment

have you guys ever had that dream where your naked and at school or at the mall i have had a couple of those. and then i get deja vu (sp?) ones as well
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                              X