Laser Jammer ZR4 Kill Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Jammer ZR4 Kill Thread

So I thought I should start one of these since this has saved me a few times already. One being today. Driving on a hwy near me Cops are always doing laser esp lowell cops I'm doing speed limit, no cars around me, zr4 goes off for like 30 seconds, then goes off then goes on, and off and on, basically he keeps shooting me trying to get my speed and I keep jamming it. I got off the exit with a smile, and he just sat and looked at his gun. I got back on the hwy on the otherside and looked if he was still there and he was gone.

LoL

Zr4 owns.

Let's see how many kills I get going to ATL this week!

Might want to check the state laws of every state you drive through on the way down to Atl to see what they have to say about radar detectors/jammers.

...and it BETTER get you out of tickets for the price of it.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

How much did it run you? I know he felt stupid for a min.
      cb007
      first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
        Might want to check the state laws of every state you drive through on the way down to Atl to see what they have to say about radar detectors/jammers.

...and it BETTER get you out of tickets for the price of it.

Eh least of my problems, if it goes off, i slow down and turn it off =P VA is just the sketchy place. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cb007 View Post
          How much did it run you? I know he felt stupid for a min.

450. Bought it back in sept i think. that with the v1 owns.

Comment

There are certain states where all detectors and such are illegal... you WILL come across some of those on your way down there.

I wish I had a laser jammer when I got my most recent ticket

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              There are certain states where all detectors and such are illegal... you WILL come across some of those on your way down there.

I wish I had a laser jammer when I got my most recent ticket
              They are illegal in VA for sure... Says so in big bold letters in a sign right after the big "Welcome to VA" sign when you enter thier state

Comment

There are quite a few states where these are illegal. If you are pulled over with one in Kansas the cop that stops you can take it from you. Most agencies that have legislation against these things do not play around. They may not take the time to get every sensor off the car but they will take the main module.

On top of that loss will be a ticket or maybe an arrest. Kansas can get you for Tampering with a Law Enforcement Device/Tool and/or Obstruction of Justice. That tampering charge is a Felony so it is a mandatory arrest on top of the fine.

Comment

way too pricey for me plus i dont speed much anyways especially on highways.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                    There are quite a few states where these are illegal. If you are pulled over with one in Kansas the cop that stops you can take it from you. Most agencies that have legislation against these things do not play around. They may not take the time to get every sensor off the car but they will take the main module.

On top of that loss will be a ticket or maybe an arrest. Kansas can get you for Tampering with a Law Enforcement Device/Tool and/or Obstruction of Justice. That tampering charge is a Felony so it is a mandatory arrest on top of the fine.

ever cought someone with one?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

lol, but the ZR4 won't protect you from the tinted windows and exhaust tickets...

Comment

imo, i dont think those things work well if your haulin ass on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post

The truth is
                          Laser Jammers and Radar Jammers are illegal in the states of Nebraska, Minnesota, Utah, California, Oklahoma, Virginia, Colorado, Illinois and Washington DC.

Again you just make stuff up... Radar jammers are completely different then laser jammers because of the FCC regulates the frequencies radar jamers operate on. you need a FCC license to use those frequency's but that will never happen. No matter what a state says about the legality of a radar jammer doesn't matter since it a federal issue..

The use of a radar detector in a passenger vehicle is legal in all states with the exception of Virginia, Washington DC. and on military bases.

\
                          Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 04-14-2009, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            ever cought someone with one?
                            He is not a cop

Comment

i always wanted one..but i hate how theyre just hanging on the window..i wish they made one strong enough that i could mount in a hidden spot and leave it theyre permanetly..or maybe there is?

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Working...
                              X