Rant. Very VERY upset. DAY ENDED IN FAILURE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I thought this would have been a I lost my girl thread. Pussy. lol

I buy $12 jeans, they last a few years before tearing to shreds.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

it's all good man, I just stitch my jeans when they tear if I like them

and a jeweler can fix that bracelet, I'm sure of it

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

so you broke your little bracelet and got a hole in a pair of jeans?

if that's something to cry over, i cant wait till something really shitty happens. what are you going to do? kill yourself?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

He didn't mention our old friend Ben Dover... who made the hole in the back of his jeans.

Did you happen to pass out in the gutter, Danny? Or go tipping cows?

Comment

lol, fuckin materialistic. cry over some damn jeans while people are crying for a piece of loaf bread

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUu

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
              lol, fuckin materialistic. cry over some damn jeans while people are crying for a piece of loaf bread

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUu
              yea serious. some people in china and mexico would live off a bowl of rice and be happy. we need to be more grateful for what we have.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

the hell with levi's! should have bought you some 200$ diesel jeans! yea i know expensive as hell but i bought a pair senior year in high school 8 years ago wear them 3 times a week and just two weeks ago finally wore their first hole. you pay for what you get!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  He didn't mention our old friend Ben Dover... who made the hole in the back of his jeans.

Did you happen to pass out in the gutter, Danny? Or go tipping cows?
                  I actually fell asleep during The Knowing with Nicolas Cage. And Ben had BAD aim, I mean, straight for the back pocket!

And for those of you who call me materialistic, go fuck youself, kay?

I dont have a lot of clothes, not because I can't afford them, im just not a clothes shopping guy. I buy what fits nice and I think looks good. I was upset that i didn't even have these pairs for a week and they're ruined.

But thats not what really got me. The bracelet is what really got to me. If it was something I had bought for myself, I'd be a little bent, take it to where I bought it, and shove it and my receipt in the jewelers face. It wouldnt have been a huge deal.

But my girlfriend gave it to me, it just has huge sentimental value. I try to cherish and take good care of any gift i receive. Whether it was a bracelet, a ring, a poem, or a fuckin' macaroni picture. It had great sentimental value.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Your not supposed to wash jeans unless theyre dirty. Plus, you didnt even have time to to break them in, WTF are you doing washing them?

Also, because you said your not a clothes shopping guy, go buy yourself 3-4 nice jeans(im talking about raw denim) spend about $200 per pair, and those will last you must longer and fit much better because they will actually fit you, and not fit the general public.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Not to pop ur bubble... bah.. yea this is about as bad as losing a leg

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

dude stop crying over your bracelet and go to a jeweler, I'm sure its fixable. They'll prob. just add a link or two of tungsten and make it good as new, then your GF will never have to find out that it was your fault that your broke her "sentimental" gift she gave to you....problem solved lol.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                          dude stop crying over your bracelet and go to a jeweler, I'm sure its fixable. They'll prob. just add a link or two of tungsten and make it good as new, then your GF will never have to find out that it was your fault that your broke her "sentimental" gift she gave to you....problem solved lol.
                          Yeap,you all are right. Im a FUCKING cry baby and I over react to all kinds of shit.

I'll take it in monday, gosh.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                            Yeap,you all are right. Im a FUCKING cry baby and I over react to all kinds of shit.

Welllllll, i didn't wanna say anything, but since you insist, i'll go on ahead and agree with you.

Also for those $200 jeans, are you fucking insane? 200 bux on a piece of clothing is ridiculous. Yeah they'll last longer and what not, but you also have to have a model type body for em. Old Navy $25 jeans....fit well and last atleast 3 years, at the very minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
                              Welllllll, i didn't wanna say anything, but since you insist, i'll go on ahead and agree with you.

Also for those $200 jeans, are you fucking insane? 200 bux on a piece of clothing is ridiculous. Yeah they'll last longer and what not, but you also have to have a model type body for em. Old Navy $25 jeans....fit well and last atleast 3 years, at the very minimum.
                              im still wearing all the jeans my mom bought me back in high school. rips, holes and all

i think the most expensive pair was like 30 bucks, if that.

Comment

Working...
                              X