Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as a fair warning... if you post something and it shows up as ****... DON'T POST IT! Leave the **** if you want, though if I find the context to be offensive, I will ban you just as quickly as I would if the word were actually there.

Furthermore, I regularly see people spacing out their letters so they can post certain things that are normally blocked. If they are blocked, there is a reason for it. If you bypass that block, it's very insulting to me... and as many of you know, I'm not fond of being insulted. I try to treat everyone with respect, and I only ask for that in return.

Thanks.

What was the last straw?

Comment

Honestly... as stupid as it sounds...

I B T L

Just saw it in the Beginner Forums, but people always post it. It's stupid, I know... but I don't like people with 15 posts telling me when I should be locking a thread...

Comment

Let me know when you're done being butt hurt.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
          im gonna go ahead and say have a nice vacation lol

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
            Dude... I'm pooping tennis balls here.

Comment

d00dz
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Hey I see what you did here
                Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                I B T L
                wat?

Comment

WHAT? ******* that ***** ********!!! I can't believe you're *********** about **** ass **** damn *.

Honestly... as stupid as it sounds...

I B T L

Just saw it in the Beginner Forums, but people always post it. It's stupid, I know... but I don't like people with 15 posts telling me when I should be locking a thread...
                  I never took this as telling me I should lock it, I always thought of it as "I think this thread is going to be locked very soon because it's offensive/stupid/retarded and I'm just posting to show I was in on it." - Sort of like writing "I was here before the shit blew up"

And I have to say that reading this:
                  Dude... I'm pooping tennis balls here.
                  with this in my peripheral vision:

made me think the next post was going to be a lot funnier. I really expected an anal/basketball reference.
                  Last edited by visualpoet; 04-11-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post

Hey I see what you did here

Yeah. It's common. I B T L is totally G A Y.

And will get you banned.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                      WHAT? ******* that ***** ********!!! I can't believe you're *********** about **** ass **** damn *.

I never took this as telling me I should lock it, I always thought of it as "I think this thread is going to be locked very soon because it's offensive/stupid/retarded and I'm just posting to show I was in on it." - Sort of like writing "I was here before the shit blew up"

Yeah, I understand that... but honestly, it's someone saying that they know how things should be run, which is irritating. I also see it more in threads that I WOULDN'T lock than anything else! It's also usually followed by about 6 more of the same...

Comment

are you talking about the offtopic thread
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

oh. I've use a lot of those st*rs lately. Will avoid star profanities from now on.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

Here's my 2 cookies on the subject. Im glad that the stars are finally in place. It makes the forum more user friendly for kids..and I don't mean offense to anyone..but..16 and younger. And your a kid.(ha I remember being in that group). Im sure deeve doesn't want mommy or daddy getting all pissy fit about slur words that are used on a common basis on this forum.

Now as a end user, here's what sucks about the stars..slur words show emotion and depth to a specific situation the OP (not mike, im saying in general) may express towards his or her dilemma.

This fcukin car.. Or man that was a bithc..sure there other words that can be used..but I guess my personal bithcin is that it takes more effort when posting something because we need to make sure we don't post any F,B,D bombs in our replies or thread starters..

Meh..im just venting.. Carry on..

Lols

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

now instead of using stars people are going to start ----- and the old standby !@#$%^& with abandon

and no i did not curse or anything like it
                              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X