Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

engine swaps is a bandwagon in itself.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      engine swaps is a bandwagon in itself.
      if its a bandwagon then you better check your roots... it is anything but...

all we are doing is what all the "old" guys have been doing for years with their fords and chevys.

the only difference is that we have better, newer, more efficient technology. and a different platform to build on.

f motor, h motor, g motor, vtec or not, we all do it in our own fashion.

we use what works the best for the money we have and all the while we are having fun doing so.

it is the spirit of the automobile. it is alive and well in most of us CB7tuners.

its a good thing

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
        if its a bandwagon then you better check your roots... it is anything but...

all we are doing is what all the "old" guys have been doing for years with their fords and chevys.

the only difference is that we have better, newer, more efficient technology. and a different platform to build on.

f motor, h motor, g motor, vtec or not, we all do it in our own fashion.

we use what works the best for the money we have and all the while we are having fun doing so.

it is the spirit of the automobile. it is alive and well in most of us CB7tuners.

its a good thing
        i dont care about the roots, i care about the cb7 generation.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
          i love my H22 to death, but now its like everyone has one and i am starting to detach from mine b/c i'm started to feel as if i need to get something newer or its isn't just special anymore , sometimes i think that the 1500 bucks spent could have went to some thing better
          sounds like you bought it for all the wrong reasons.
          OHIO CB7'S #11
          SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
            sounds like you bought it for all the wrong reasons.
            qft!

im quite sure that 2000bux could not have gotten me a better, faster, more fun car that still fits all my needs.

H22A CB7 ftw!

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Working...
            X