Might go check out this CRX...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might go check out this CRX...

I'm not looking for a beater.. I'm looking for a cheap project...

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1102874902.html

He said on the phone he would go for $700 and that the only body damage was the hood..

What do you guys think?

$700 for a CRX isn't bad at all, especially if it's running.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

haha I said I was worried about the condition of the interior and he said "oh its in real good shape. it looks abit messy cause i left the window open overnight. itll look real nice after i take a shop vac to 'er"

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
        $700 for a CRX isn't bad at all, especially if it's running.
        Really? He clams it runs great. I really don't know how much they go for..

Also I'm wondering if I decide not to keep it. What the chances of me getting my money back after cleaning it up are

Comment

Don't know if it's the same in Cali, but around here they're incredibly overpriced.CRX's around here go for $1500+ in bad shape. If it's "modded" (muffler, ebay coilovers, intake, etc) they usually got for $2500, even if it's in shitty shape.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Who'd he run over?
            wat?

Comment

thats in hella bad shape

Comment

700 bucks for a running and driving 91 crx , yeah I,d go for it . Needs alot of cleaning and some work. But could be a nice little crx. Unfornitlally not a si.
                needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Eh, the Si is overrated... aftermarket parts are abundant for that model, and they can outdo the Si parts.

Good deal. Worth a look!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    Eh, the Si is overrated... aftermarket parts are abundant for that model, and they can outdo the Si parts.

Good deal. Worth a look!
                    true in some aspects, but they do come with mpfi a better tranny , and they are easier to do a vtec swap into . But still very cool cars even if it isn't a si.
                    90-91 si crx is on my honda wishlist
                    needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

I hated that CRX I had. I aint gonna lie...its not like driving the old sloppy wagon. You feel like you are in an over sized go cart and if you needed to miss something in the road by god you ARE GOING TO MISS IT! It was soo small...no back seat. I bought it lowered on back rear struts and I felt like dying. I quickly got rid of that thing for double what I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X