This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAmTheNight View Post
    My signature disappeared when I was banned, and then came back after the ban was lifted. When you were banned, your signature disappeared and came back after the ban was lifted. I remember it. Don't tell me what I do or do not remember.
    MAYBE YOU WERE BANNED AROUND THE TIME WHEN DEEV DISABLED THE SIGS FOR OTHER REASON

sorry for the caps but the Scott the quitter above correct, sigs never disappear when you get banned.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      You can log in as a guest, and view the forums that way, but you can't post.

Either way, the sigs don't disappear with a ban.
      Yeah, they do. I just banned IAmTheNight and his sig disappeared. Then I lifted the ban and it came back.

Comment

$50. But how are you going to prove that it used to happen? I've been banned before and I am positive my signature disappeared when I was banned.

Who else wants in?
        lol wheres my money!

i was a mod and have banned people, thats how i know.

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          [PeterGriffen]Heh, heh. "Duty".[/PeterGriffen]

[PeterGriffen]Heh, heh. Diarrhea.[/PeterGriffen]

Comment

Originally posted by The_Great_Pretender View Post
            MAYBE YOU WERE BANNED AROUND THE TIME WHEN DEEV DISABLED THE SIGS FOR OTHER REASON

sorry for the caps but the Scott the quitter above correct, sigs never disappear when you get banned.
            Jesus Christ....does everyone around here suck on owequitit's balls?

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              lol wheres my money!

i was a mod and have banned people, thats how i know.
              CustomLowz says it doesn't.

You can log in as a guest, and view the forums that way, but you can't post.

Either way, the sigs don't disappear with a ban.
              Apparently, you have the "skewed and incorrect memory of reality."

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

My signature disappeared when I was banned, and then came back after the ban was lifted. When you were banned, your signature disappeared and came back after the ban was lifted. I remember it. Don't tell me what I do or do not remember.
                No it didn't.

I WILL tell you what you do and don't remember, because apparently you don't remember...

They don't disappear when banned. When I was banned, I could log in as a guest and still see my signature.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                  Yeah, they do. I just banned IAmTheNight and his sig disappeared. Then I lifted the ban and it came back.
                  Then something has changed since I last banned.

Comment

Just you apparently.

Comment

CustomLowz says it doesn't.

Apparently, you have the "skewed and incorrect memory of reality."
                      Good for customlowz. How do you know whoever took deev's powers away didn't change it?

I have banned more people than you can imagine, and NONE of the sigs ever disappeared. So unless someone changed something, then they don't disappear.

Comment

this whole thread is wtf

Comment

No it didn't.

I WILL tell you what you do and don't remember, because apparently you don't remember...

They don't disappear when banned. When I was banned, I could log in as a guest and still see my signature.
                          Are you talking about this recent time you were banned? Because in that case your signature didn't disappear. I know that at least one point in time they did disappear. Once again, I remember it.

Then something has changed since I last banned.
                          Nothing has changed; you are simply wrong for accusing me of "skewed memory." How do you ask other people to be open-minded when you yourself are so narrow-minded you can't even see that you were wrong?

Just you apparently.
                          And the award for best actor goes to.......me! Yeah, I threw you a bone a couple times, I'll admit that. You do have some knowledge, no doubt. But I always thought that you were a hypocritical piece of shit. And I still do.

Comment

how about you suck on my nut sack?

I dont care what you are no ones says, I'm a mod and have been banned more than once and my sig never disappered, period! You are trying to build a case and have no proof so until you do just shut your trap hole

Have a nice day!
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by The_Great_Pretender View Post
                              how about you suck on my nut sack?

I dont care what you are no ones says, I'm a mod and have been banned more than once and my sig never disappered, period! You are trying to build a case and have no proof so until you do just shut your trap hole

Have a nice day!
                              No.

Yes, I am stating from memory here. I can't prove it. Nor do I care to prove it. I know what I remember. If you don't believe me, I do not care.

Comment

No.

Yes, I am stating from memory here. I can't prove it. Nor do I care to prove it. I know what I remember. If you don't believe me, I do not care.
                                well, i'm not asking, suck on my nut sack, slowly.

I'm also speaking from memory and I dont recall. I'm more than sure that if you were right then we would of had many threads about it but this is the 1st heard heard such statements so I dont believe you.
                                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                                93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X