Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if someone gave you a car for free... what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're forgetting one thing for the insurance. Any car that you own outright, you don't have to have anything higher than liability on. Might not be the smartest thing with some of the expensive cars people have listed, but its possible. Liability-only insurance isn't really gonna be any higher for a Lambo or Farrari than for anything else thats considered a sports car. Anyway, Deev never said you actually have to drive it!

Comment

Integra Type R (any year, any colour but it has to be stock) because they were one of the best handling cars Honda has ever made and because they are so damn sexy. And they wouldn't be too expensive to maintain compared to some other cars I would like to have, but right here, right now give me an ITR

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
        Integra Type R (any year, any colour but it has to be stock) because they were one of the best handling cars Honda has ever made and because they are so damn sexy. And they wouldn't be too expensive to maintain compared to some other cars I would like to have, but right here, right now give me an ITR
        The ITR would be extremely practical.

I'm still trying to think of what I would want. There are so many cars that I would love to have...

Comment

ill take my first choice back, i have been playing gran turismo, and i am in love with the accord euro R from Japan, (the 98-02 body style.)

if that rich guy could import it, i would put the chepest insurance on it (if full coverage is not that expensive i would do that) and for parts, i can use regular accord stuff, except for the rack and pinion since its going to be rhd

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            That interior looks nice in brand new condition (I saw ONE so well maintained that it looked showroom stock... jeesare's old car) It's the ugliest when it's worn, though!
            I would take an eg hatch miliano red slammed b16 full wire tuck and some mesh rims!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
            I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

i would want this...

and its actually for sale. i just dont have $16k

Comment

Skyline ER34 just because I have a family and Im CRAZY!

Comment

Working...
                X